Ramfromhell: Now JMB Procharged!

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, pushed through it this weekend.

Just needs to be tuned.:rock:

With the old Paxton tune, it goes lean VERY quickly. I'll be meeting my tuner in Tacoma, but with a couple bottles of 108 and a little higher fuel pressure, it ought to be fine.

I actually finished it on a day the weather was good enough to drive too. It really sounds like it means business. The sound is a lot like a roots blower, but at a higher pitch. At higher revs it's nasty, drowning out everything.

I shot some hi-def video, but it needs to be converted before I can 'tube it, so here's a few pix of the install and a current interior and exterior shot to tide you over:

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

That really looks good!

Congrats

J

Awesome. I may be in the area tomorrow afternoon getting some meds before my surgury. I will drop you a line if I am.

That looks badass but isn't a proper supercharger supposed to mount on top of the engine??:D :D

:eek: TOTM................would feel real good gittin busy in that, great job on the interior,love the red cage and racin seat,and the engine..:rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout:

GOOD GOD......WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! YOU HAVE SET ABOUT 400 DIVORCES INTO ACTION AFTER EVERONE SEE IT AND WANTS TO DO THE SAME TO THIER TRUCK! YOUR A MAD MAN I SAY!!! Looks awsome and I cant wait to see the vids.

Rammy i jsut want to commend you :rock:

I jsut took a long look at your pics, and I know you will make some killer hp numbers and have an awesome quick ass ride.

but..........

bud you are one heck of a guy, you held strong thru all the problems you have had , the engine has been in and out, the supercharger in and out.

and the truck is immaculate:rock: :rock:

I dont see one scratch! engine bay, outside, nowwhere , and that is jsut awesome bud:rock: :rock:

to go thru what you have to get where you are at bud takes alot of calmness, alot more than I have:D

the interior, engine bay , outside, jsut super great detail,

THAT IS JUST PLAIN ONE AWESOME RIDE:rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back