Ramfromhell: Now JMB Procharged!

I had the same thought about the belt...but the front side looks OK...

Wonderful venture.

I am so tired of seeing that QC with the record time...GO!

Trucks looks amazing! I can't wait for the video. I LOVE the inside shot! Awesome job bro! :rock: :congrats:

And to think you started down this path with a simple STS system.;) :D

Looks f*cking awesome Eric. Can't wait to see and hear it.

If you see Dale today, tell him our thoughts and prayers are with him.

i love the intake and valve covers black and that cage is sweet :rock: :rock: :congrats: you truck has that sleeper look :D about as sleeper as a 10 can get :marchmellow:

That looks awesome!! Great Job!!!

Question: Will you please paint that ugly ass Master Cylinder? It just stands out too much!:D

SRT-IZ said:
That looks awesome!! Great Job!!!

Question: Will you please paint that ugly ass Master Cylinder? It just stands out too much!:D

Thanks all!

FWIW, besides the master cylinder, there are a few cosmetic under-hood items that I'd like to address. Right now it's about making sure everything is working reliably (no leaks, loose stuff, maintaining clearance from moving parts, etc.).

The ProCharger pulley actually came with a spacer, although I swear there's nothing in their instructions about it. The belt rides just up to the edge of the blower pulley (but not past it), and that's where the idler pulley keeps it. It's a bit of a PITA to pull the pulley's hub, so this being something of a cosmetic fix, it may wait until another day.

The cage is not NHRA-certified, although I should be OK at my track at 10 seconds and slower. It came from Big Nana's truck last summer. He had it built to pass tech for his speed record runs. I also bought the seat, harness, and chute from him. I really appreciate the fact that he stepped up and had all of that fabbed, but I'm certainly sorry to see his truck go. Funny thing is that even at 6'6", I can just see over the dash. The seat had to be set low enough (for both of us) to keep the helmet below the cage's halo.

More to follow.;)

Ram From Hell said:
Thanks all!

FWIW, besides the master cylinder, there are a few cosmetic under-hood items that I'd like to address. Right now it's about making sure everything is working reliably (no leaks, loose stuff, maintaining clearance from moving parts, etc.).

The ProCharger pulley actually came with a spacer, although I swear there's nothing in their instructions about it. The belt rides just up to the edge of the blower pulley (but not past it), and that's where the idler pulley keeps it. It's a bit of a PITA to pull the pulley's hub, so this being something of a cosmetic fix, it may wait until another day.

The cage is not NHRA-certified, although I should be OK at my track at 10 seconds and slower. It came from Big Nana's truck last summer. He had it built to pass tech for his speed record runs. I also bought the seat, harness, and chute from him. I really appreciate the fact that he stepped up and had all of that fabbed, but I'm certainly sorry to see his truck go. Funny thing is that even at 6'6", I can just see over the dash. The seat had to be set low enough (for both of us) to keep the helmet below the cage's halo.

More to follow.;)

:congrats: :congrats:

i wish my truck was fast enough for a cage:argh: that looks so awsome in there

Ram From Hell said:
even at 6'6", I can just see over the dash. The seat had to be set low enough (for both of us) to keep the helmet below the cage's halo.

More to follow.;)

So inotherwords you look like a midget driving a sleeper 10 second truck on the street? LOL:rock:

Dude I remember one of the very first gtg which included you, Sickness, Silverback and a couple of others in your area. Great pics from a Hooters. I am thinking that was prolly the last time you actually drove your truck. We have had guys buy and sell their trucks while you have carried on your mission of buiding a true "Ram From Hell". STS, Paxton, blow engines....I can only imagine the frustation.............but, if I was to dream up a great ending to your story it would be those pics you posted. That is a dreamy looking engine bay. Fanfuckingtastic Eric! The interior, perfect! Dude, you are a master craftsman. :congrats: You should feel quite proud. Awesome.....just awesome!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
That is a dreamy looking engine bay. Fanfuckingtastic Eric! The interior, perfect! Dude, you are a master craftsman. :congrats: You should feel quite proud. Awesome.....just awesome!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

patrick

Thanks for the props, bro!:D Obviously a great deal of respect to Justin for putting together a tremendous system, and doing so in a pretty short time frame! There really have been very few spots on the install that I've been hung up on for any length of time. Some of this was just differences between Jack's truck and my own. Knowing what I do now, it would probably take half the time (or less) to install one. Still, there's plenty of custom stuff that was done in the process that I'll gladly take credit for.:)

It has been kind of a joke around the house. The 100k truck that's never driven and never works. But I have just stuck with it out of some morbid curiosity as to what happens if I just kept spending time and money on it.:eek:

Personally, I really don't care what it dyno's at, or what numbers it runs at the track, so long as it's running and running well.

Black1 said:
Are those Mikey's old wheels??? I thought he had aftermarket ones on his truck that looked like this. :confused: :dontknow:

Yeah, Mikey was in the process of selling his truck as I recall, so I took them off of his hands. They're still in very nice condition, but then again they don't have many miles on them...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back