Ramfromhell: Now JMB Procharged!

nice work,,what did you run in a 1/4 with the paxton? and what are you looking for with this set up ? again, great job,,

Ram From Hell said:
I know! I know!!!:D

Just left another voice message for him!

It sux not being able to give it more than just enough gas to make it up to speed by the end of an on-ramp by the time I hit the end of it from a rolling start!:mad: I can hear the blower screaming under the hood yelling at me to spank the loud pedal. But all I have to do is remember the souvenir in my parts closet, and I keep it slow & easy.

No need to see another one of these any time soon:

Blownpistonprofile50.jpg

Dude I know how you feel, I drove mine around for a day like that. I even had the tuner move the rev limiter down to 3 grand so that I couldn't even be tempted to repeat that hideous picture.

So when is the first track day?? I trust you have some wheels and slicks?

All I can say is DAM, and I can't wait for that video!!!
:rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Scrambler1 said:
Dude I know how you feel, I drove mine around for a day like that. I even had the tuner move the rev limiter down to 3 grand so that I couldn't even be tempted to repeat that hideous picture.

So when is the first track day?? I trust you have some wheels and slicks?

I think we've had a test & tune already this year, but have no idea if the weather was conducive for it. I won't be going until it's been dyno-tuned and has a couple hundred miles on it. I don't even want to think about what would happen if a line let loose at 100+.

finisher68 said:
nice work,,what did you run in a 1/4 with the paxton? and what are you looking for with this set up ? again, great job,,

Thanks man.:)

I didn't even bother going to the track with the Paxton. The net horsepower was barely higher than what the engine dyno'd at when built (w/ no supercharger). The Paxton struggled to make 4psi on my engine. You'll see a much better increase with it on your engine, trust me.;)

If everything holds together, I'd be surprised if it doesn't make 900+ on pump gas.

All set for the dyno Saturday!:rock:

I'm not nearly as concerned about the number as I am about everything holding up under the pressure of that monster supercharger...:D

Will post up soon as I can.;)

thats one bad azz lookin ride u got there bro - cant wait to see wat it does good luck :rock: :rock: :rock:

awesome, hope everything goes according to plan for you, did you ever put the vid you maded from when you got it running on youtube? i'd really like to hear it

I am going to exceed the four hour erection issue with this dyno I have a feeling...

jtsdad13 said:
today the day? eagerly awaiting the numbers.

Sorry gents. It's been put off until tomorrow.

Just as well. I needed to double check fluid levels, get set up for programming (ECU, gauges, W/M brain), and make sure everything is secure.

Of all the damned things, I hit 2nd instead of 4th Thursday and the nuts on both rear wheels started loosening up. Damn near lost the left rear wheel! Glad that was caught before the dyno session.:eek: I had the entire suspension gone over nut & bolt yesterday just to make sure, and there was plenty of half-tight hardware. The last suspension & axle stuff was some of what little I didn't do myself, but I should have double checked the work anyway.

Anyway, it's off to Spanaway tomorrow.:D

Ram From Hell said:

Just as well. I needed to double check fluid levels, get set up for programming (ECU, gauges, W/M brain), and make sure everything is secure.

Of all the damned things, I hit 2nd instead of 4th Thursday and the nuts on both rear wheels started loosening up. Damn near lost the left rear wheel! Glad that was caught before the dyno session.:eek: I had the entire suspension gone over nut & bolt yesterday just to make sure, and there was plenty of half-tight hardware. The last suspension & axle stuff was some of what little I didn't do myself, but I should have double checked the work anyway.

You dynoed it yet?

Ram From Hell said:

Loc-tite works wonders, Bro. :eek: :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back