Reg. cab VS Quad cab

WAZZSUP said:
Welp, my turn to chime in...

THERE IS NOTHING BADDER ON THE STREET THEN SEEING AN RC GOING THROUGH THE GEARS >>>THE NOSE LIFTS>>>TIRES BREAK LOOSE>>>EXHAUST ROARS, JUST PLAIN BAD ASS. IF YOU ARE LUCKEY ENOUGH TO OWN ONE AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE COMING DOWN THE STREET.....HITCH A RIDE IN A QC, AND WATCH OUT THE REARVIEW MIRROR AFTER THE THIRD HONK

Yep, that's about right...and here's proof...even when the RC was running a 125 shot of NOS....LOL!!!

http://media.putfile.com/Redline-Drag-Race

Last edited:
mcrodney said:
lol too funny. and let me just verify he was sucking his thumb....

I would appreciate it if you gave me a little kredit for the "thumb sucking" burn...if you check the arkives you will see that I was the first person to point out his sucking tendancies....:D :star: :star: :star:

WAZZSUP said:
Welp, my turn to chime in...

THERE IS NOTHING BADDER ON THE STREET THEN SEEING AN RC GOING THROUGH THE GEARS >>>THE NOSE LIFTS>>>TIRES BREAK LOOSE>>>EXHAUST ROARS, JUST PLAIN BAD ASS. IF YOU ARE LUCKEY ENOUGH TO OWN ONE AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE COMING DOWN THE STREET.....HITCH A RIDE IN A QC, AND WATCH OUT THE REARVIEW MIRROR AFTER THE THIRD HONK

Stick and Jab....stick and Jab!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:rock:

QC's do 1.9 60' times on street tires. QC's will always get the jump, just like lightnings do.

So what you guys are telling me is the RC has no advantage over the QC in performance, the manual shifts like a school bus, is hard to hook up and owners of then have gay tendences????? Im shocked! :reddy: :D

I just took a ride in my buddies new Benz CLS550... Talk about a sweet tranmission! Put it in sport/manual mode and just click through the gears, perfect control, can bearly feel it shift and goes like hell. Very nice. That's the set up we needed! Not some gay shifter on the steering collum... That would be a SICK mod!!!

ViperTruck2933 said:
Yeah and then the RC gains it all back and then some with the weight advantage.;)
Well, not at the Nats they don't.

ViperTruck2933 said:
If I make there this year I know ONE RC that WILL. ;)

Well you and I can have an all silver show at the Nats and prove/disprove the claim:D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Forgot to tell you though, I'll be sporting another 80-100 naturally aspirated rear wheel horse power by then, so be ready. :burnout:

Which will make it even more difficult for you to hook up.....which means you will be trying to run me down!:D :D :D :D :D I may have a little something extra as well:D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Forgot to tell you though, I'll be sporting another 80-100 naturally aspirated rear wheel horse power by then, so be ready. :burnout:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Outnumbered....you coming to MATR (Mopars at the Rock) in April ? I'll run ya in my slow ass RC :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back