Regular Cab Automatic Conversion?

its a little easier these days, Carl did a super job,

but if you have an 05-06 , you can swap out to a auto 48re with the switch of a wiring harness.

or you can do a gm with an adapter plate, but with either you can now get tranny controllers, as which I had in my 04 with a 48re, they are stand alone controllers that let you control the trans, the one I had in my 04 48re ran about 2k, and controls all aspects of the valve body.

it does make the RC quick and fun, and fairly easy install.

Is this something your shop could do venom performance?

yessir, we just took the one out of mine, also did one for another guy here in nc, driveshaft, mounts, flywheel and your an auto sir.

just give us a shout Monday and we will talk on it, currently doing a swap out of a qc to a six speed that should be really quick with a roe blower, then have one scheduled for a n/a build.
but give me a shout Monday evening , be glad to discuss it with you sir

yessir, we just took the one out of mine, also did one for another guy here in nc, driveshaft, mounts, flywheel and your an auto sir.

just give us a shout Monday and we will talk on it, currently doing a swap out of a qc to a six speed that should be really quick with a roe blower, then have one scheduled for a n/a build.
but give me a shout Monday evening , be glad to discuss it with you sir

Have you got an email I can contact you on as I'm in the uk my plan is to travel to US early next year for hols and source a truck to export home but want to try get most of work done with one shop over there and have it picked up from them by shipping company once work all sorted i.e auto box exhaust and few other mods have in mind

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back