Regular Cab Automatic Conversion?

Carlwalski said:
WTF? :confused: The Turbo-400 (& 4L80Es) are stout so why the mega confusion newbie? :dontknow: You're spamming if you ask me.......
Smart Trans is a Guatemalan group of female translators looking for excellence in the translation field, with the purpose to increase the jobs for our people and create a global network that consider our country as a center for their translations.

Since Guatemala is located in Central America, it has one of the most neutral Spanish, which means the desired results from the projects are focused in localization and voice-over.

The translators who work in SmarTrans are people with experience in different fields, among them are: manuals, handbooks, legal, sciece, financial, technical, banking, automotive, computers, among others.

Additionally to the translations, our crew teaches Spanish and English online, courses that guarantee a reliable learning from your home or office.

All the translators have an excellent profile that support their experience and knowledge. Furthermore, all of them are Certified Sworn Transators in Guatemala, diploma is supported by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Guatemala.

For further data and quotation, kindly send us an e-mail and we will look forward to reply you as soon as possible.

como se ta?????????????????:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Smart Trans is a Guatemalan group of female translators looking for excellence in the translation field, with the purpose to increase the jobs for our people and create a global network that consider our country as a center for their translations.

Since Guatemala is located in Central America, it has one of the most neutral Spanish, which means the desired results from the projects are focused in localization and voice-over.

The translators who work in SmarTrans are people with experience in different fields, among them are: manuals, handbooks, legal, sciece, financial, technical, banking, automotive, computers, among others.

Additionally to the translations, our crew teaches Spanish and English online, courses that guarantee a reliable learning from your home or office.

All the translators have an excellent profile that support their experience and knowledge. Furthermore, all of them are Certified Sworn Transators in Guatemala, diploma is supported by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Guatemala.

For further data and quotation, kindly send us an e-mail and we will look forward to reply you as soon as possible.

como se ta?????????????????:D

See Carl?...some people have nothing to do but research useless stuff..Hehehehehe....:D

TNVIPER said:
LOL...I think I will...good nite..:marchmellow:
LOLOL you an me both , gotta finish up an out line and gonna hit the sac, nite carl, nit larry , nite jack, nite dan, nite jr , nite bob LOLOLOL

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL you an me both , gotta finish up an out line and gonna hit the sac, nite carl, nit larry , nite jack, nite dan, nite jr , nite bob LOLOLOL
Nite bro, Let's hit it hard tomorrow.:burnout:

wow i thought if i was going to do the conversion i would use parts that would bolt up but i guess that adapter plates and all the extra bs could be a fun and learning day but i guess im just a stupid newbeee i guess

rbabody said:
wow i thought if i was going to do the conversion i would use parts that would bolt up but i guess that adapter plates and all the extra bs could be a fun and learning day but i guess im just a stupid newbeee i guess
"Extra BS"?, Before you run your mouth, take a look at the 2-3 vehicles that have this done to them. Once is a fully custom 1 off vehicle, the other 2 are are street/strip machines (9 second capable) one of which is the current most powerful and fastest SRT/10 Ram. The link you posted run through Google comes up with some Japanese BS that I'm guessing would last all but 2 minutes behind something like that. I only took offense at your first post due to the title, "Turbo-400 WTH or WTF?" or something like that. Hey....I'm all for trying new stuff and thinking outside the box, don't get me wrong but just dismissing what others have done without considering why, how hard, the benefits etc is not cool especially as you're a newbie. If we used all the parts that would "bolt up" everyone would have them installed, unfortunately, in the real world, outside of flying pigs and xbox games, it doesn't happen that way. Until then, I guess people like me will have to work hard and use the "extra BS" to make things work.

Carlwalski said:
"Extra BS"?, Before you run your mouth, take a look at the 2-3 vehicles that have this done to them. Once is a fully custom 1 off vehicle, the other 2 are are street/strip machines (9 second capable) one of which is the current most powerful and fastest SRT/10 Ram. The link you posted run through Google comes up with some Japanese BS that I'm guessing would last all but 2 minutes behind something like that. I only took offense at your first post due to the title, "Turbo-400 WTH or WTF?" or something like that. Hey....I'm all for trying new stuff and thinking outside the box, don't get me wrong but just dismissing what others have done without considering why, how hard, the benefits etc is not cool especially as you're a newbie. If we used all the parts that would "bolt up" everyone would have them installed, unfortunately, in the real world, outside of flying pigs and xbox games, it doesn't happen that way. Until then, I guess people like me will have to work hard and use the "extra BS" to make things work.
you didnt know you could jsut bolt it up Carl?

ok sorry i thought that a 727 is provin stronger than the 400 and u dont need adapters im sorry if everybody on here only deals with srts i have built a few cars and any thing that doesnt need adatpers goes together alot faster and easier and isnt that what everybody is after to get back on the street

505'sFastestViper. said:
a torque flight 727 bolts up to a viper block????

Doubt it, unless there is an adapter kit out there.

Hi Carl great truck fantastic conversion, I found the TCI 6speed on there website but wouldn't know where to get conversion adaptor plate,flex plate and torque converter who would you recommend I read the whole thread and sounds like donato's was lot of hassle not straight forward at all you mention a couple of times your web site can you post up a link or something please that would be a great help
I've not bought a truck yet as still in to minds weather to get RC and convert to auto or a QC and beef up the trans any help greatfully received

Hi Carl great truck fantastic conversion, I found the TCI 6speed on there website but wouldn't know where to get conversion adaptor plate,flex plate and torque converter who would you recommend I read the whole thread and sounds like donato's was lot of hassle not straight forward at all you mention a couple of times your web site can you post up a link or something please that would be a great help
I've not bought a truck yet as still in to minds weather to get RC and convert to auto or a QC and beef up the trans any help greatfully received

Not sure, I have always thought/heard those 6-speeds were a little weak but I've never looked into them with much interest so who knows lol. I (me personally) had a little trouble with Donato but overall and in hindsight, his kit is what you should get. The call is yours, personally, with the mods you'll need to do, sounds like you're better off with a QC mate. The RC conversion isn't a weekend job and you can easily get carried away with custom mods like I did and really screw up your bank account hahaha.

Just been reading the specs for the 6x speed gearbox its rated to 850bhp so should be ok and it's case is the same as the 4L80e so is can find a adaptor kit plate to fit 4L80e then should be fairly simple to fit into the RC cab apart from the prop shaft mountings and loads of other little items that crop up on a conversion of this magnitude would also need pedal box centre console etc for interior thinking maybe a trip to US of A early next year to see what can find but my plan is starting to be try get hold of both styles of truck and keep QC stock and lay some money into a RC for bit of trackday fun.

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back