Replica Cobra or Viper SRT?

I always wanted a Viper too. And will probably buy one as my next big purchase (aside from a house)

If I was going to get a kit car though... I'd go with a Factory Five Racing GTM Super Car.

vemp_0811_04_z+factory_five_GTM_supercar+front_view.jpg

0709kc_03_z+factory_five_racing_gtm_supercar+engine.jpg

42050d1197723090-z06-engined-factory-five-racing-gtm-supercar-2-250lbs-gtm-d-48-sp.jpg

116424d1265768519-gtm-supercar-gtm-supercar.jpg

I always wanted a Viper too. And will probably buy one as my next big purchase (aside from a house)

If I was going to get a kit car though... I'd go with a Factory Five Racing GTM Super Car.

vemp_0811_04_z+factory_five_GTM_supercar+front_view.jpg

0709kc_03_z+factory_five_racing_gtm_supercar+engine.jpg

42050d1197723090-z06-engined-factory-five-racing-gtm-supercar-2-250lbs-gtm-d-48-sp.jpg

116424d1265768519-gtm-supercar-gtm-supercar.jpg

Dude! I have been talking about doing one of these for years! Great choice, :D

Dude! I have been talking about doing one of these for years! Great choice, :D

Me too, I've been following the GTM for a while. It's an awesome, awesome kit car. I'd like to drop a 8.3 or 8.0 in one.

Me too, I've been following the GTM for a while. It's an awesome, awesome kit car. I'd like to drop a 8.3 or 8.0 in one.

Oh shit! Imagine that!!!! A Viper motor in that car would be absolutely insane.... dunno how it would fit though....The entire car has been built around Chevy small block V8 architecture.

Oh shit! Imagine that!!!! A Viper motor in that car would be absolutely insane.... dunno how it would fit though....The entire car has been built around Chevy small block V8 architecture.

This thread has been officially hijacked!! I would love to see someone put a F/I LS7 or something along those lines in one of these. :rock:

This thread has been officially hijacked!! I would love to see someone put a F/I LS7 or something along those lines in one of these. :rock:

Dude! There are a couple TT LS7 GTM Supercars around. DO a search on youtube... they are there....

Replica cars scream old man though

gosh darn i wish i was an old man then.

A "REAL" 427 Cobra is worth $1,000,000. You can undestand why anyone wouldn't want to drive the original..... :D

Also, which Cobra kit car are you looking at? A Shelby, ERA, Superformance, Contemporary, or Kirkham Cobra's are the 5 best built! :rock:

:rock:

Cobra's drives hard like a old car!

They dont have to! you can drop almost anything from a new gt500 or 5.0 mustang in them. they can drive like a brand new plush car if you want.

2006 viper or cobra ? Cobra all day long
2009 or newer viper vs cobra. Viper all day long

The gen 3 vipers kinda sucked. Put a few thousand miles on one. Nothing special.

I love the Daytona coupe but want the AC Cobra over it. Im not building it, Ill buy one already complete. Id need 5 years and patience to build one myself and thats not happening.

The Factory 5 is not in my price range at all.. been looking at them for a while. But it is a beauty.

The power of the 2008 Viper sounds awsome but the ones that I have found are more $$ than I want to dish out for a car right now.

Old man or not, I see guys in the cobra from time to time on the highway and they are smiling 24/7 laughing. Somethings got to be good.

Although the BJ is a huge perk of the Viper.

I love the Daytona coupe but want the AC Cobra over it. Im not building it, Ill buy one already complete. Id need 5 years and patience to build one myself and thats not happening.

The Factory 5 is not in my price range at all.. been looking at them for a while. But it is a beauty.

The power of the 2008 Viper sounds awsome but the ones that I have found are more $$ than I want to dish out for a car right now.

Old man or not, I see guys in the cobra from time to time on the highway and they are smiling 24/7 laughing. Somethings got to be good.

Although the BJ is a huge perk of the Viper.

Lol :rock:

I love the Daytona coupe but want the AC Cobra over it.

Ok, As the Shelby Cobra enthusiast that I am, I just want to say that if you think the Factory 5 Cobra is Nice? You don't know anything about a Cobra.
I went to Carlisle, PA. Kit Car Nationals a few years ago and I saw a Factory 5 parked inbetween a Shelby Continuation Cobra and a Superformance Cobra. The Factory 5 kit car dimensions are ALL WRONG!!!!!
The Factory 5 looks like a F350 dually next to a Cobra with the proper dimensions. The Backdraft Cobra is another junk IMHO.....

Also, I don't need either car to get sucked off by the way! Right Brick! :p

Last edited:
Ok, As the Shelby Cobra enthusiast that I am, I just want to say that if you think the Factory 5 Cobra is Nice? You don't know anything about a Cobra.
I went to Carlisle, PA. Kit Car Nationals a few years ago and I saw a Factory 5 parked inbetween a Shelby Continuation Cobra and a Superformance Cobra. The Factory 5 kit car dimensions are ALL WRONG!!!!!
The Factory 5 looks like a F350 dually next to a Cobra with the proper dimensions. The Backdraft Cobra is another junk IMHO.....

Also, I don't need either car to get sucked off by the way! Right Brick! :p

I do like the Factory 5.. to each their on when it comes to cars that resemble the Ford GT, Shelby S7 and the GTM. If you got the extra $$ then you can have the real things.. One day when I hit that PowerBall!

The BJ reference was to someone that brought it up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back