Replica Cobra or Viper SRT?

main reason im going to be swapping my 2.3 whipple for a 2.3 TVS here in a couple of months. whipples are silent till about 20psi. really annoying.

hell yeah. the louder the blower, the better IMO. Hey man I want to come up to KY when I get back and check out your Cobra if you don't mind!

the question is what do you plan to use it for?

weekends in nice weather?

car shows?

drag racing?

if you have other cars to drive, get a cobra... if you plan to drive it a lot or get caught in the rain, get the viper...

hell yeah. the louder the blower, the better IMO. Hey man I want to come up to KY when I get back and check out your Cobra if you don't mind!

get back from? when?

Cuz I only live in KY for 7 more days. lol. But I'll be driving through nashville on my way to Houston next Thursday haha.

Its just your average 2.3 whipple car. nothing special but the color.

get back from? when?

Cuz I only live in KY for 7 more days. lol. But I'll be driving through nashville on my way to Houston next Thursday haha.

Its just your average 2.3 whipple car. nothing special but the color.

from Afghanistan. Looks like I will miss you. I won't be back for another few weeks. So you're moving to Houston?

Im in the "Stan" also but convinced the wife to let me get one. We or she lives in houston now so i guess thats where we will be staying at when I return in Sept.
I plan on it being the weekend car to give the truck some time off when its not the bikes turn.

Where yall at in the Stan? I was in Kabul, Bagram, Tagab, Tora, J-Bad, Kapisa Province, and a buncha little combat outpost.

Where yall at in the Stan? I was in Kabul, Bagram, Tagab, Tora, J-Bad, Kapisa Province, and a buncha little combat outpost.

Im over in FOB Geronimo right now.. sooner or later will be at Dwyer..

I was in San Diego, but while im here I moved my family to Houston.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back