Replica Cobra or Viper SRT?

mccubbinsjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were looking for a 2 seater sports car and had $40-50K to spend would you want the Shelby Cobra Replica 427 or a 2006 Viper SRT? Im leaning towards the Shelby but I want a Viper....

Define the difference between "leaning towards" and "want". To me, wanting something is greater than leaning towards something, so based on my own logic if I were in the same situation as you, I'd choose the Viper.

Hmmm. Ive always wanted both…but if they were sitting side by side and I had to choose it would be the Viper.

With women the cobra you will get that's cool. With the viper you will get omg there's a viper I want to blow the owner. :drool:

Viper, I didn't even have to think about this one.

This is a Superformance 427 S/C Cobra. It has a real 427 side oiler motor with 575 horsepower and it weighs around 2200 lbs. This car is pretty wicked sounding @ WOT. I've driven both! Cobra's and Viper's..... I love them both but they are a lot different! Good Luck with your choise!

lets be serious here...if you want the coolest sports car on the road, you go and get an a/c cobra. it was the original 2 seater sports car. Remember, when it came out in 1961, corvettes were still in their gen 1 variant and not what we think of them today. The viper and nothing like it existed.

ac-cobra-replica-06.jpg

Replica cars scream old man though

A "REAL" 427 Cobra is worth $1,000,000. You can undestand why anyone wouldn't want to drive the original..... :D

Also, which Cobra kit car are you looking at? A Shelby, ERA, Superformance, Contemporary, or Kirkham Cobra's are the 5 best built! :rock:

A "REAL" 427 Cobra is worth $1,000,000. You can undestand why anyone wouldn't want to drive the original..... :D

Also, which Cobra kit car are you looking at? A Shelby, ERA, Superformance, Contemporary, or Kirkham Cobra's are the 5 best built! :rock:

If you can't afford an original one...get a Viper!

Hold ON!!! I never said which one I would rather have....? I like a Viper better because it's late model car technology! Cobra's drives hard like a old car!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back