RICEEATER I WANT MY RIM BACK

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have tried for the last 18 months for Chad aka riceeater on the forum to return my rim he borrowed THREE YEARS AGO!.

riceater broke his rim and needed one asap,i had an extra set of rims i bought so i told him he could borrow one rim until he found a new one,i had my brother drive 90 miles roundtrip to bring riceeater the rim.

The last conversation i had with riceeater was alittle less than two years ago,during our conversation he mentioned the rim said he really couldnt afford to buy a new rim because he had just bought his house,i told him i could wait alittle longer .

I noticed that riceeater had his rims powder coated black,well riceeater one of those rims is mine.where do you get off painting my rim.

I have called riceeater 6 times total over the last 18 months sent several text messages and pm'd him on the forum,i've also had 3 forum members forward messages via pm's to riceeater asking him to return my rim.

Not once has riceeater called me back or returned any of my text messages/pm's,i really dont care what your reasons are for not calling me back but give me my f*cking rim back,he has been on the forum within the last few days so i know he has received the messages.

At this point you're just a thief,i never figured you of all people would f*ck me over,i gave chad /riceeater until today to return my rim,he ignored me yet again.

I know the same people will come to riceeaters defense,say that i'm an asshole,call me a liar,because its so much easier than realizing that you really dont know someone .

I'm SICK AND TIRED OF BEING f*CKED OVER BY MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM

you are an asshole and a liar you even said it yourself. allow me to elaborate.

first off i did not break one of my rims.
second the rim you "gave" me was a single knock off...you did not have an "extra" set of rims nor did you say you wanted it back.
third you burned your bridges with me and a few other members a long time ago after trying to fu*k over and cheap your way out of several business dealings and also try to intentionally hurt and destroy other's character like you're trying to do here.
fouth i don't have that cheap ass knock off rim anymore...it went toward paying off one of your debts so you should be thanking me.
fith all four wheels on my truck are my originals that came with the truck.
sixth i'm done.

Last edited:
Rice Eater said:

second the rim you "gave" me was a single knock off...you did not have an "extra" set of rims nor did you say you wanted it back.
third you burned your bridges with me and a few other members a long time ago after trying to fu*k over and cheap your way out of several business dealings and also try to intentionally hurt and destroy other's character like you're trying to do here.
fouth i don't have that cheap ass knock off rim anymore...it went toward paying off one of your debts so you should be thanking me.
sixth i'm done.

Why would he just give you a rim:confused:

I am not getting in the middle of this, but I have to say a couple things about clint, jsut because everyone seems to hate him here, and thinks he is jsut an ass.

clint has a very big heart unknowing of most,
he sold SRT Brad and engine, sent it to him without full payment, later he did hound brad, it wasnt brads fault what happened,but brad is a stand up dude, and finished out the deal, but it did take a long while to do.
Brad is a very standup guy:rock:

clint also sold greg a tranny , suncoast tranny, had it went thru and built, even drove thru a hurricane, to shuttle the tranny to greg so he could have it the next day, never asked for full payment up front, never got full payment.

there is other instances where clint has given stuff and never asked for payment, but people seem to take advantage of those situations.

certain people have talked to me about clint as of late, how on the forum he seems to be a prick, but it person is a very nice and careing person, and to me , he allways has been.

there is more to clint than most will tke the time to see, clint is clint and allways will be, and until you let your self know him, you wnat understand him.

the deal with him and rice, dont know the story, both are good guys,

but rice , clint did say the $ part didnt really bother him as much as he thought better of you. but thats his words, not mine.

this arguement is between you two:D and i like th ehell outta both of ya'll:rock:

Rice Eater said:

sixth i'm done.
i have 3 rims sitting here chad,so cut the bs,if you didnt break your rim chad why the hell didnt you borrow mine then mount it on your truck.
you're a f*cking liar chad i didnt owe anyone shit and you know it ,i dont give a sh*t who you sided with i let you borrow that rim and you never returned it

YOU DECIDED TO SIDE WITH PEOPLE WHO F*CKED ME OVER SO IN YOUR MIND YOU DONT OWE ME ANYTHING,GET REAL YOU F*CKING LOSER

Stinker said:
I am not getting in the middle of this, but I have to say a couple things about clint, jsut because everyone seems to hate him here, and thinks he is jsut an ass.

he sold SRT Brad and engine, sent it to him without full payment, later he did hound brad, it wasnt brads fault what happened,but brad is a stand up dude, and finished out the deal, but it did take a long while to do.

clint also sold greg a tranny , suncoast tranny, had it went thru and built, even drove thru a hurricane, to shuttle the tranny to greg so he could have it the next day, never asked for full payment up front, never got full payment.

there is other instances where clint has given stuff and never asked for payment, but people seem to take advantage of those situations.

certain people have talked to me about clint as of late, how on the forum he seems to be a prick, but it person is a very nice and careing person, and to me , he allways has been.

there is more to clint than most will tke the time to see, clint is clint and allways will be, and until you let your self know him, you wnat understand him.

the deal with him and rice, dont know the story, both are good guys,

but rice , clint did say the $ part didnt really bother him as much as he thought better of you. but thats his words, not mine.

this arguement is between you two:D and i like th ehell outta both of ya'll:rock:

True dat....I have met with Clint at several GTGs..enjoy talking to him and he knows these trucks well...:) .............super nice guy..

Stinker said:

I have no complaints about Clint. He sold me an engine and I took longer than I expected to pay off (Economic Reasons). Clint worked with me. I paid it off. End of story. If you owe Clint money and you don't communicate then expect this treatment.

Never met chad (rice) but have met clint at deals gap and had a few long talks with him and tony out by the campfire. And needless to say chubs is a great stand up guy with alot of knowledge alot of us could use on the forum.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back