RICEEATER I WANT MY RIM BACK

kickinassrt-10 said:
Hey man I plan on starting to go to moroso once I get the nitrous finally installed. If I see him out there I got Steves number to give you a heads up:rock:
good,cuz i'd really like to see him up close

flchub said:
good,cuz i'd really like to see him up close
I think the point has been made, at this point his rep on the forum is non existant, physical contact isnt gonna do you no good, and your old enough to know that, the best thing at this point is to chalk it up as experience and let the deal drop.
keep kicking a dead horse long enough an its gonna shit on your foot bud;)

Stinker said:
I think the point has been made, at this point his rep on the forum is non existant, physical contact isnt gonna do you no good, and your old enough to know that, the best thing at this point is to chalk it up as experience and let the deal drop.
keep kicking a dead horse long enough an its gonna shit on your foot bud;)
just old habits,ur right i'll try to refrain,really i'll try

flchub said:
I understand your frustration, and anger, but hell bud, its jsut not worth it, stand tall and round like ya do bud, and be the better man for it:rock:

Stinker said:
I understand your frustration, and anger, but hell bud, its jsut not worth it, stand tall and round like ya do bud, and be the better man for it:rock:
round ,lol goodone,like i said i'll try:p

Psycho Mythic said:
Ill be contacting you soon Chubs...

Uh oh... Looks like operations Manta ray and sting ray will be crossing paths... or stingers... LOL jk guys:D :p :marchmellow:

flchub said:
Big Sexy, focus that energy on other tasks.;) And, you may be rewarded with fruity pebbles and blue bell ice cream.;)

I've had my dealings with him........... Well hate mail, one way hate mail.

But I hate to see anyone get fuked over when they try to help. Hope it get sorted out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back