RICEEATER I WANT MY RIM BACK

flchub said:
yea i did goto bed early to avoid operation stingray part duex

That and doing his own version with Nelson.... The "MANTA RAY" LOL

andrew heywood said:
I want SEX..............:rock: :D :rock: from the dirty ass south...........:rock: :D :rock:

LOL thats how we do it in the "Dirty Dirty" LOL:D :rock: :rock: :p

I just got back on this thread. I'm peeing my pants. It got funny as shit after I got off. :D

SANTEEN said:
I just got back on this thread. I'm peeing my pants. It got funny as shit after I got off. :D

Damn thats your problem steve?? You evacuated prematurely... Could be worse I guess..... LOL:D

flchub said:
riceeater is buddies with blakewilder aka the guy who sold me the forged engine that wasn't forged at all ,there is a thread on here warning people not to buy anything from him.

riceeater wont reply if he does it will be more bs.

For the people that REALLY know me,thanks for the replies:)

and suddenly its all starting to make sense...:congrats:

Shit now i feel bad for 1fast400. He really did get scammed out of an axle.

tell us more

riceeater needs to PAY clint for his wheel.AFTER he repays clint,feel free to let everyone know who and for how much he fu**ed "someone else"over.and how YOU(riceeater made it ALL RIGHT.I PERSONALLY THINK CHAD IS SO FULL OF CRAP IT AINT FUNNY.any normal person doesnt sell somebody elses s**t to repay someone that he supposedly screwed over.who named him judge and jury.PAY HIM HIS MONEY

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
LOL thats how we do it in the "Dirty Dirty" LOL:D :rock: :rock: :p
:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: ..........:D

andrew heywood said:
:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: ..........:D
<<<< see he knows what im talkin about.... LOL:D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: ;)

srtmaniac said:
riceeater needs to PAY clint for his wheel.AFTER he repays clint,feel free to let everyone know who and for how much he fu**ed "someone else"over.and how YOU(riceeater made it ALL RIGHT.I PERSONALLY THINK CHAD IS SO FULL OF CRAP IT AINT FUNNY.any normal person doesnt sell somebody elses s**t to repay someone that he supposedly screwed over.who named him judge and jury.PAY HIM HIS MONEY
:dito:

Psycho Mythic said:
He's not going to respond or pay me, moroso is the only 1/4 mile track around and i live 20 minutes from there i'm sure i'll run into him there eventually.

i'm looking forward to hearing his excuse in person.

flchub said:
He's not going to respond or pay me, moroso is the only 1/4 mile track around and i live 20 minutes from there i'm sure i'll run into him there eventually.

Your probly right, sorry for your loss bro but if anything this thread has taught me a very important lesson, dont deal with RiceEater...

Ill be contacting you soon Chubs...

I think it's just best to give up what isn't yours instead of unjustifiably keeping it and looking like a dope in front of everybody.. But that’s just me.

If I come across an extra wheel you’re welcomed to it Chub… And I come across quite a few.

Venom Power said:
I think it's just best to give up what isn't yours instead of unjustifiably keeping it and looking like a dope in front of everybody.. But that’s just me.

If I come across an extra wheel you’re welcomed to it Chub… And I come across quite a few.
Anthonyyyyyyyy....... keep your eye out for enough parts for me to build another truck. that would be greeeaaaaaat!!!!!! just send them to me..... ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

Borden's SRT said:
Anthonyyyyyyyy....... keep your eye out for enough parts for me to build another truck. that would be greeeaaaaaat!!!!!! just send them to me..... ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

YOU need to take care of that farm. I saw it earlier and it looks neglected.

Venom Power said:

there have been a few members enquiring about the rims i have left,they should contact you,i appreciate the offer though

flchub said:

Hey man I plan on starting to go to moroso once I get the nitrous finally installed. If I see him out there I got Steves number to give you a heads up:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back