RICEEATER I WANT MY RIM BACK

See? This is why I don't like doing dealings with anyone on here except for a select few I KNOW I can trust.. And they know who they are. I'd rather just give whatever away so I won't expect anything and there wouldn't any complaining out loud by me.

As for Chub, I only unofficially met him once in Macon last year and I hear he has a good heart. I have no reason to doubt that, BUT, Earl did try to demonstrate a floating rumor that Chub has a ghey side to him..

102_3332.jpg

ViperPunk said:
where did chub get that awesome looking hat i want one:D :D
man i lost that hat or someone snagged it,i need to get a new one these straw hats keep falling apart

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Operation stingray is in effect... lol
Now that's funny. :D Maybe Dan can come and tell us the story about the big ass mane eating crab.

SANTEEN said:
There's that Kaluha drink talking again. That's it Cody, you're cut off.
Haha, thats cool Sanqueen, i dont have to drink horse piss to be a man in front of my friends:D :D

SANTEEN said:
Now that's funny. :D Maybe Dan can come and tell us the story about the big ass mane eating crab.

And this was too funny, Dan has an abnormal fear of crabs for sum reason....hmmmmm:p

flchub said:
pfft,i thought it was funnier when they came out of the water with the guilty look on their faces
That was some funny shit...
:date: :dancing: :love:

flchub said:
pfft,i thought it was funnier when they came out of the water with the guilty look on their faces

We were only feeling guilty when we saw you and realized we forgot to give you the invite you requested... LOL jk Chubs....:elefant: :D :p

flchub said:

The stingrays were jsut jumpin to see the whale on the beach, once they seen it was Chubs they sacraficed themselves to Dans man-eating crabs:aetsch:....true story:p

Psycho Mythic said:
The stingrays were jsut jumpin to see the whale on the beach, once they seen it was Chubs they sacraficed themselves to Dans man-eating crabs:aetsch:....true story:p
you almost had me fooled until u burped up tork's load

flchub said:
you almost had me fooled until u burped up tork's load
Was it the color of what ever your coffe-pot was full of? Keep dreaming bud, you did go to bed early that night:D :p

This thread has become too fun:rofl:

Last edited:
Psycho Mythic said:
Was it the color of what ever your coffe-pot was full of? Keep dreaming bud, you did go to bed early that night:D :p
yea i did goto bed early to avoid operation stingray part duex

viperhauler said:
i'd rather be made fun of for one crab all by myself...

then 3 dick wranglers alone ALL BY THEMSELVES...NOBODY ELSE IN THE WATER FOR 2345569 SQ. MILES:D :D

Ya and you were too busy bein bent over and reamed by the wife....:D

Back