RICEEATER I WANT MY RIM BACK

Stinker said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: eddie gettin riled up and posting here?
just calling out the bullshit. do someone a favor and and get shit on. sounds like my ex wife...lol

eddie102870 said:
just calling out the bullshit. do someone a favor and and get shit on. sounds like my ex wife...lol

You were married to her too??? :dontknow: :confused: :p :D :elefant:

Still Chad has not said where the rim went... Just that it repaid a debt... TO WHO????:dontknow: :dontknow:

77337f06-3.gif

Last edited:
regardless of who has it its still a shitty way to do someone.

FerrariTruck said:
LOL!!:D :rock:

Stinker said:
dont think that question will ever get answered bud:eek:

Ya it really does seem that way. :mad: :confused:

Black1 said:
I bet I know where it went.... But, I ain't saying nothin'. :eek: ;)

Ya I think Ive got a good idea of who it may be......:confused: :dontknow: :dontknow:

eddie102870 said:
so he burned his bridge a long time ago but you still asked him for a wheel. i call bs if you were done with him as you say you were why have anything else to do with him at all? whats it to you who he owes. what give you the right to do that. from what i see your wrong. period.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I agree with eddie and tried writing something like this the night it was posted. It just did not come out so well and I ended up deleting it.

amtrucker22 said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I agree with eddie and tried writing something like this the night it was posted. It just did not come out so well and I ended up deleting it.
i deleted my first writing and put a little more thought into it. everyone know clint is abrasive(mild way to put it and not sure if that is a correct way to classify him:D ) but he would give you the shirt off his back if you asked for it. anyway i can stand to see someone taken advantage of. it speaks volumes of the character of riceater, just my opinion.

Stinker said:
LOLOL dude, i got to get that done for you guys:D its just been crazy the past few weekends, the car show, this weekend supposed to go to alabama.....................
wait...........

LOLOLOL I JUST GOT A KILLER IDEA BRO:rock: Let me call Eddie on this:D
Cool. I know you been busy I saw your post. Nice show by the way...good turn out!

TREKER said:
C'mon already.. Who the F are you talking about?
riceeater is buddies with blakewilder aka the guy who sold me the forged engine that wasn't forged at all ,there is a thread on here warning people not to buy anything from him.

riceeater wont reply if he does it will be more bs.

For the people that REALLY know me,thanks for the replies:)

flchub said:
riceeater is buddies with blakewilder aka the guy who sold me the forged engine that wasn't forged at all ,there is a thread on here warning people not to buy anything from him.

riceeater wont reply if he does it will be more bs.

For the people that REALLY know me,thanks for the replies:)
Luv ya Chubs....really;) :itsme:

Psycho Mythic said:
Luv ya Chubs....really;) :itsme:
There's that Kaluha drink talking again. That's it Cody, you're cut off.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back