RICEEATER I WANT MY RIM BACK

he ran an 11.8 or something in that area:dontknow: on street tires on a test tune night, but spun like a little girl off the line:p

505'sFastestViper. said:
hell yeah sounds real promising way to go guys!!!!!!!!!
he actually came up to repo his tranny, and was well irritated abit, so we kinda just made up a quick little deal like we was allready on our way over there;)
i wanted to run the challey but momma said it was way to clean:p

Stinker said:
he actually came up to repo his tranny, and was well irritated abit, so we kinda just made up a quick little deal like we was allready on our way over there;)
i wanted to run the challey but momma said it was way to clean:p
did he get the tranny?

505'sFastestViper. said:
did he get the tranny?
LOLOL hell no:D we , well.......no, he woulda went to jail bud, he was soo mad , i mean drove up from fla;)
but no, i got things worked out between those two finally I thinnk,
actually selling a engine/trans combo in the for sale section;)

its all working out, Greg is happy, chub is happy, i am wore out:p

Stinker said:
LOLOL hell no:D we , well.......no, he woulda went to jail bud, he was soo mad , i mean drove up from fla;)

sounds like you were in a good gang bang tony:argh: :D :D

How come nobody lets me know about these friggin' GTG's in my damn backyard? MY PHONE NUMBER IS 704-453-6443. Put it in the speed dial on your phones, I know you don't already have 1000 numbers in therre, none of us is that popular....except maybe Manpurdy.

Stinker said:

Guess he said nothing of the SCT and ECM?:mad: I woulda made the trip and gone to jail! Hell my record is clean;)

VENOMOUS1 said:
Guess he said nothing of the SCT and ECM?:mad: I woulda made the trip and gone to jail! Hell my record is clean;)
LOLOL man I can only do so much:aetsch: :aetsch:
heck I still got a sct I need to blow up before these guys think I have sold it:D
it was at the car show tho:D

kickinassrt-10 said:
When is d-day for the SCT
LOLOL dude, i got to get that done for you guys:D its just been crazy the past few weekends, the car show, this weekend supposed to go to alabama.....................
wait...........

LOLOLOL I JUST GOT A KILLER IDEA BRO:rock: Let me call Eddie on this:D

Stinker said:
LOLOL dude, i got to get that done for you guys:D its just been crazy the past few weekends, the car show, this weekend supposed to go to alabama.....................
wait...........

LOLOLOL I JUST GOT A KILLER IDEA BRO:rock: Let me call Eddie on this:D

something tells me this will involve explosives and high calibre rounds.

Rice Eater said:
you are an asshole and a liar you even said it yourself. allow me to elaborate.

first off i did not break one of my rims.
second the rim you "gave" me was a single knock off...you did not have an "extra" set of rims nor did you say you wanted it back.
third you burned your bridges with me and a few other members a long time ago after trying to fu*k over and cheap your way out of several business dealings and also try to intentionally hurt and destroy other's character like you're trying to do here.fouth i don't have that cheap ass knock off rim anymore...it went toward paying off one of your debts so you should be thanking me.
fith all four wheels on my truck are my originals that came with the truck.
sixth i'm done.
so he burned his bridge a long time ago but you still asked him for a wheel. i call bs if you were done with him as you say you were why have anything else to do with him at all? whats it to you who he owes. what give you the right to do that. from what i see your wrong. period.

eddie102870 said:
so he burned his bridge a long time ago but you still asked him for a wheel. i call bs if you were done with him as you say you were why have anything else to do with him at all? whats it to you who he owes. what give you the right to do that. from what i see your wrong. period.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: eddie gettin riled up and posting here?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back