Ricey's First Kill on the Street

Smoked a Tundra

Actually had a Tundra come up next to me on the Interstate and want to run. He had some tuned exhaust and thought he was bad!!!! He kept on until I raised three fingers and on the last finger I punched it and I heard him do the same. We are going about 80, I am in the middle lane, he is in the left, and I pulled him within seconds, changed lanes to be in front of him so he could watch me disappear. Scratch one Tundra.

goodjob rice,i have learned from my qc experiences to pick and choose my foes on the road,currently unbeaten in my rc,although i do admit i wussed out when the ferrari taunted me on i-95,like kenny rogers says,know when to fold'em!

CHAD,

UR CRAZY BROTHA. JUST BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!!! I DONT WANNA BE GETTING ANY PHONE CALLS FOR BAIL MONEY!

Awesome kill Rice. I like when that happens. However I am surprised the speed police wasn't all over this thread cutting you down like they do to me when I post up a kill story. Slow91 is correct with what he said. I couldn't have said it better.:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
I am surprised the speed police wasn't all over this thread cutting you down like they do to me when I post up a kill story.

They only pick on you because you have the BALLZ to be honest and say that you street race.

slow91 said:
They only pick on you because you have the BALLZ to be honest and say that you street race.

:hmmmm: You just might be onto something bro. I found out last night that the handling is better now that Blaine did the install on the X-Metal lowering kit on #1900... I terrorized a WS6 last night on the way home and I didn't even go over 95... Oh and for those who tend to be "concerned".. I just completed a defensive driving course... Passed with 100%... And along with my law enforcement driver training...? :dontknow: Looks like more street and highway kill stories to come so stay tuned.

Venom Power said:
:hmmmm: I found out last night that the handling is better now that Blaine did the install on the X-Metal lowering kit on #1900...

Maybe we gotta do that 360-degree loop a NASA Rd. 1 again. The GC really likes the twisties.......:burnout:

Venom Power said:
However I am surprised the speed police wasn't all over this thread cutting you down like they do to me when I post up a kill story.

This speed policeman follows a simple phrase: "A word to the wise is sufficient".......

I know better than to beat a dead horse........BUT:

When they're scraping some poor bastard's remains off the highway because of your dumb ass.... Don't come crying around here....

Django

slow91 said:
Maybe we gotta do that 360-degree loop a NASA Rd. 1 again. The GC really likes the twisties.......:burnout:

Oh LOL.. So you noticed my slowing down that night 'round the loop before the drop was installed huh?

Wait a minute.. This is Ricey's thread. Sorry dude.. Did I say nice kill?:dontknow:

Silent D said:
This speed policeman follows a simple phrase: "A word to the wise is sufficient".......

I know better than to beat a dead horse........BUT:

When they're scraping some poor bastard's remains off the highway because of your dumb ass.... Don't come crying around here....

Django

:dontknow: I'd be a dumb ass to share that information here with anyone in the first place. No, it'll be business as usual without mention of the poor bastard being scraped off the highway.

Venom Power said:
:dontknow: I'd be a dumb ass to share that information here with anyone in the first place. No, it'll be business as usual without mention of the poor bastard being scraped off the highway.

Just ignore that elephant in the bedroom...

Until it's too late and yer in deep shit.....

D

Silent D said:
Just ignore that elephant in the bedroom...

Until it's too late and yer in deep shit.....

D

Dead horse D, remember? That reminds me....

Why do elephants paint their toe nails red?:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
Dead horse D, remember? That reminds me....

Why do elephants paint their toe nails red?:dontknow:

REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS , THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE FOR IT. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE THAT THE STREET IS NOT ONE OF THOSE OUTLETS, ONLY BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE DRIVING ON THE RODE WITH YOU. DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH DRIVING EXPERIENCE OR CLASSES YOU HAVE TAKEN. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE MISTAKE. I SEE IT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME.

TO EACH THIER OWN. JUST BECAREFUL OUT THERE GUYS. I WOULD HATE TO HEAR ANYTHING HAPPENING TO ANYONE HERE BECAUSE OF CARELESSNESS.

2ndchance said:
REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS , THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE FOR IT. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE THAT THE STREET IS NOT ONE OF THOSE OUTLETS, ONLY BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE DRIVING ON THE RODE WITH YOU. DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH DRIVING EXPERIENCE OR CLASSES YOU HAVE TAKEN. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE MISTAKE. I SEE IT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME.

TO EACH THIER OWN. JUST BECAREFUL OUT THERE GUYS. I WOULD HATE TO HEAR ANYTHING HAPPENING TO ANYONE HERE BECAUSE OF CARELESSNESS.

Thank you 2ndchance. Well said. You sound like someone who actually isn't wishing it to happen just so you could say "I told you so." If I ever do engage I promise no other motorists are around. But what am I saying? It only happens to me once in a very blue moon. Most of the time my 6 year old daughter is strapped in the truck with me, so for the most part I am at or a little above the posted speed limit.

I'm just going to throw in a word of caution here.

By admitting you do race on the street, or drive at triple digit speeds, you are giving the authorities a confession that you do this.

So if something (god forbid) were to happen they could possibly use this in a court of law as evidence that you have exhibited this type of behavior in the past.

I know over on the TDR (Turbo Diesel Registar) site that DC would monitor it and had used it as a reason to deny warranty claims.

Just something to think about.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back