Roe Super Charger for Sale

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I pulled the the trigger to early on the Roe I bought from 700hpOdyssey and well it looks like the whole deal with getting a house will be going down. Because I will be buying a house I cant start or continue to sink more money into the "snake pit" so I will be letting go of the ROE.

The ROE was never installed on my truck and has sat on my dresser awaiting the day that never came. From my understanding the only things you need to make this go on your truck is a tuner. SCT or VEC, pick your poison. Also strongly recommended is a crank pin kit from Roe which is like $80.

Heres the original thread of it for sale a few months back.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31267

Nothing has changed except the K&N was crushed a little bit when it was shipped.

Price is firm $3,900 +shipping and insurance.

I tried to upload pics but not working.. My friend is coming over right now with his camera to give it a shot.

First in line for the SC is "KyleSRT10"

Also have 03 Kawi Z1000 with 6kmiles for sale $4,500

If I wasn't so afraid of blowing up the engine on my daily driver (my truck) I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

FerrariTruck said:
Well I pulled the the trigger to early on the Roe I bought from 700hpOdyssey and well it looks like the whole deal with getting a house will be going down. Because I will be buying a house I cant start or continue to sink more money into the "snake pit" so I will be letting go of the ROE.

The ROE was never installed on my truck and has sat on my dresser awaiting the day that never came. From my understanding the only things you need to make this go on your truck is a tuner. SCT or VEC, pick your poison. Also strongly recommended is a crank pin kit from Roe which is like $80.

Heres the original thread of it for sale a few months back.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31267

Nothing has changed except the K&N was crushed a little bit when it was shipped.

Price is firm $3,900 +shipping and insurance.

I tried to upload pics but not working.. My friend is coming over right now with his camera to give it a shot.

First in line for the SC is "KyleSRT10"

Also have 03 Kawi Z1000 with 6kmiles for sale $4,500
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

killer deal for both bud:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Make your truck sound like this for the low low price of $3,900:marchmellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCbiN5we_LA

Oh how I miss it:eek:

Good luck with the sale, and the new house

ahh man dont post stuff like that:mad: making me want to keep it:( :D

Awesome clip thought:rock: there you go folks, that there is what it is.

Also included is a comp cam that is designed to work with the blower and a

roe meth kit. Pics are coming, getting ready to go out so will post em up tomarrow

Awesome deal!

Kyle just couldn't stay away! LOL Hooked on that instant torque!

Hope you get it Kyle!

Is this Kyle's old blower?

LoveThisTruck said:

WOW! I love that sound! Can't wait to get my engine back to get my ROE on there and make some music!!:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

bigike said:
Awesome deal!

Kyle just couldn't stay away! LOL Hooked on that instant torque!

Hope you get it Kyle!

Is this Kyle's old blower?

I don't think so. I believe that Matt here in Illinois has Kyle's Roe. He should be finishing his rebuild now too...

LoveThisTruck said:

:D Sounds real nice. It's a good thing Ken left that ROE on there when he sold you the truck.

I would be all over this sale too, offering more money even. But I'm also too worried about blowing something up. I'm sure you'll have no problems getting these items sold.

jerew65 said:
How would a stock engine react to a ROE SC install?

I had a Roe on my stock engine for 18 months...it was wonderful. I also had water/meth injection. Then I forged the engine and still have the Roe...it is the "Everyman" supercharger.

Here is the difference when the Roe was first installed in the fall of 2006:

IMG_0262.jpg

But these engines sooner or later need forged pistons at the very least!

jerew65 said:
How would a stock engine react to a ROE SC install?

The ROE was designed for a stock engine with the 5.6 lbs pulley:rock:

I have a ROE also but am doing a complete forge job,but plan on running the 10 lbs pulley and Stinker's oversized crank pulley down the road and maybe a little juice on top! Gonna be a fun summer!! Good luck on the sale!

Does this come with the Meth Kit and Cam? Also what size injectors? Thanx

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back