Roe Super Charger for Sale

gonna be a great deal for someone. bad timing for me trying to get into a home as well. good luck with the sell

Damn bro, if I didn't have a million projects going on right now I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Especially with DC Performance down the street. Good luck in the sale, my man!

johnnybravo said:
Is stock exhaust be enough to let the Roe breathe or is 3" a must?

Looks like your motor is already good to go:rock: Grab this deal up, get a 10# pulley:burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
Looks like your motor is already good to go:rock: Grab this deal up, get a 10# pulley:burnout:

or stinkers oversized crank pulley! Heck throw them both on!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
Well I pulled the the trigger to early on the Roe I bought from 700hpOdyssey and well it looks like the whole deal with getting a house will be going down. Because I will be buying a house I cant start or continue to sink more money into the "snake pit" so I will be letting go of the ROE.

The ROE was never installed on my truck and has sat on my dresser awaiting the day that never came. From my understanding the only things you need to make this go on your truck is a tuner. SCT or VEC, pick your poison. Also strongly recommended is a crank pin kit from Roe which is like $80.

Heres the original thread of it for sale a few months back.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31267

Nothing has changed except the K&N was crushed a little bit when it was shipped.

Price is firm $3,900 +shipping and insurance.

I tried to upload pics but not working.. My friend is coming over right now with his camera to give it a shot.

First in line for the SC is "KyleSRT10"

Also have 03 Kawi Z1000 with 6kmiles for sale $4,500
:rock: :rock: :rock:

sweetb226 said:
Thanks stinker I called american about $2000.00 to put on is that a fair price:dontknow:

I think Sean once indicated its only an 8 hour job, so doing the math it would be $250/hr. Sounds high. I was quoted $1700 last year and that was high.

sweetb226 said:
Thanks stinker I called american about $2000.00 to put on is that a fair price:dontknow:
sounds high, but does it include tuning also? if it includes tuning that would be a decent deal bo

I'm no expert here...but that is 26 hours of labor at $75 an hour...pm Eddie...I bet he will tell you that 10 to 12 hours is all it should take a shop to do at the most. Doing it yourself with ordinary tools, might take 15 hours tops.

There is a DIY write up on The SRT Connection, web site.

But if they are adding the water meth, pinning the crank, and doing the tuning you might be in the ball park.

Sean can pull one and put it back on in an hour tops...but that is Sean Roe...

Prof said:
I'm no expert here...but that is 26 hours of labor at $75 an hour...pm Eddie...I bet he will tell you that 10 to 12 hours is all it should take a shop to do at the most. Doing it yourself with ordinary tools, might take 20 hours tops.

There is a DIY write up on The SRT Connection, web site.

But if they are adding the water meth, pinning the crank, and doing the tuning you might be in the ball park.
on my viper Patrick (redsrt007) and I did my car from jacking it up on jack stands to dropping it down and tuning it in a weekend. if we went for the 5# pulley from the get go we would have done it quicker, I would say a total of 24 hours.
if we could have used Pat's lift (his ugly silver viper was on there) and didnt pin the crank, that would have taken off about 3 hours alone.
on a truck it should be quicker, much quicker...the intake comes off easier and so does the intake

according to ya'll somebody should install it for free, i dont think too many places will do that, even sean charges a certain time for install;)

now if he and his buds want to install it at home, yeah it want take long, but would you rather pay someone to do it? and then have someone to blame when something is wrong?

or have bob do it in the backyard and no warranty?

True Tony...but 26 hours? That's over three days for a job that shade tree mechanics can do in two days.

I would have to see a list of the services. If it includes tuning and dyno time I would still wonder about the install hours...you should be able to install a completed rebuilt motor in 26 hours...don't you think?

Prof said:
True Tony...but 26 hours? That's over three days for a job that shade tree mechanics can do in two days.

I would have to see a list of the services. If it includes tuning and dyno time I would still wonder about the install hours...you should be able to install a completed rebuilt motor in 26 hours...don't you think?
well you are correct , but I guess it would depend on what ART's shop rate is also, to be $60 is enough ,but I have seen them as high as $100:argh: :D

personally I think $1500 installed an tuned would be about right?

LoveThisTruck said:

I know bro! I pm'd Ferrari when I read the thread this morning told him if Kyle doesn't want it, I'd probably take it. Need to go faster....:burnout:

Stinker said:
well you are correct , but I guess it would depend on what ART's shop rate is also, to be $60 is enough ,but I have seen them as high as $100:argh: :D

personally I think $1500 installed an tuned would be about right?

Yes! If it included the water/meth plus pinning the crank and a tune...are they a viper tuning facility...I presume so if you recommended them...and certainly the buyer needs to have a reputable Viper shop do the tune.

ok got the pics loaded, Umm I believe all is here as it was shipped from ART. The only other thing missing would be the Roe recommended spark plugs.

Those of yall familiar with the kit wanna double check these pics for me and make sure all is there?

There are 2 bags that I never even opened, one has the injectors and the other has a pulley and more hardware.

So far the list goes

1) kyle-promised it too him first when thought of selling a few weeks back

2) Johnny bravo or the first to come with the money.

I will need a week or so to get this thing packaged. I will have a wooden crate made to mount the SC in so that it is secure and does not move around while getting shipped. Will have another box for the lower intake manifold and the other stuff as well as the cam.

roeforsalepics066.jpg

roeforsalepics067.jpg

roeforsalepics068.jpg

roeforsalepics069.jpg

roeforsalepics072.jpg

roeforsalepics073.jpg

roeforsalepics074.jpg

roeforsalepics077.jpg

roeforsalepics078.jpg

roeforsalepics079.jpg

roeforsalepics080.jpg

roeforsalepics081.jpg

roeforsalepics082.jpg

Prof said:
Yes! If it included the water/meth plus pinning the crank and a tune...are they a viper tuning facility...I presume so if you recommended them...and certainly the buyer needs to have a reputable Viper shop do the tune.
eehhhh i dont reccomend them............they are jsut the closest to him;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back