Roe Super Charger for Sale

I'm starting to get annoyed with stupid offers as well. Hell I might build a 1 story house instead of the 2 story and put this shit on the truck

FerrariTruck said:
I'm starting to get annoyed with stupid offers as well. Hell I might build a 1 story house instead of the 2 story and put this shit on the truck
Might as well you can only use one story at a time.:rock: :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
haha Yeah you are right:p Well I'll just tell the girl I tried to sell it:D
Great plan.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

bigike said:
Hey Zack, why don't you buy it? I'm sure you could get the Roe to hook ;)
I just bought a house no money (thats mine any way), I thought about though. I need to buy a daily driver...

Last edited:
man i want this supercharger

Somebody better buy it asap. If not I will buy it, and put it back on the market with a fee attached for my trouble...so if you want it...now is the time to move...

Prof said:
Somebody better buy it asap. If not I will buy it, and put it back on the market with a fee attached for my trouble...so if you want it...now is the time to move...

The first double top mount system?:) :)

Wow...how would that look? Side by side Roe's...

Hmmmmmm...

man - i wish i had the money i would love to put a roe on my truck :(

gl with the sale

Does it come with the Water/Meth and what size injectors? Thanx

505'sFastestViper. said:
it would take two of those sissy lil blowers to make 700 hp lol hahahahahahaha

... and how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ does it take just to run 10s in these trucks:dontknow: :p :D

LoveThisTruck said:
I look forward to seeing what it can do at Sacramento:rock: You still going??
its lookin like it was gonna be out of country but no passports......oh shit do you have to have a passport to go to califorinia:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
its lookin like it was gonna be out of country but no passports......oh shit do you have to have a passport to go to califorinia:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Passport for Cali? No, but don't give them any ideas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back