Roe Super Charger for Sale

sweetb226 said:
how much is to ship to Houston,77581:)

Are you kidding? What if it is a couple of hundred...and it won't be...would that stop you from buying it?

jtsdad13 said:
i would buy it if i thought there would be somewhere on earth i could hide from my wife that she couldnt find me. i think im gonna have to not visit the forum for a while so i dont get on here and see the roe staring back at me.

Ken just bring the little lady over to the house and I will take her for a ride in a Roe truck..;)

TNVIPER said:
Ken just bring the little lady over to the house and I will take her for a ride in a Roe truck..;)

should probably wait until after the baby gets here. one throttle goose in your truck and you would have the baby in the floor mod.:D

Installing the roes is basically doing a intake swap...............

I haven't done one but there looks to be nothing to it. Take the old intake off, install the lower plenium, install upper with roe and hat on it, install the throttle body, hook up injectors, install sct tune and let her eat. The VEC would be more complicated but even still it's got directions.

bigike said:
Installing the roes is basically doing a intake swap...............

I haven't done one but there looks to be nothing to it. Take the old intake off, install the lower plenium, install upper with roe and hat on it, install the throttle body, hook up injectors, install sct tune and let her eat. The VEC would be more complicated but even still it's got directions.
comin from the man that can put his truck in reverse and fuck up a transmission:congrats: :congrats:

505'sFastestViper. said:
comin from the man that can put his truck in reverse and fuck up a transmission:congrats: :congrats:

LOL:p

watch out dom, people are gonna bring back the dyno jokes

505'sFastestViper. said:

You a mean man!:D :p

505'sFastestViper. said:

Dom Dom Dom........... LOL nope try to go wot from 2-3 ONE TIME, and the aww nevermind.

505'sFastestViper. said:

comin from the man that has more hp and less weight, but still cant out drive a qc:congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
SCT or VEC if you go with the SCT i think you need a 2bar map sensor.

How close are you to Katy?

My truck should be home thursday or friday, maybe you could swig by and see how easy it is..

super easy install. pinning the crank is the bitch of the deal. id go with a sct if your leaving the bottom stock.

sweetb226 said:
what else would I need to do the install other than the super charger:dontknow:

Friend you have alot of homework to do before you dive into this... Search for the ROE threads and spend a few hours reading up. I dont know what you can afford but 4k will just get you a nice looking paperweight. You will still need to spend 700 to get and SCT with tunes, another 1k or so to get installed. Then you will need to start saving for when the motor gives out. ($5k)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back