Roe Super Charger for Sale

FerrariTruck said:
Well I pulled the the trigger to early on the Roe I bought from 700hpOdyssey and well it looks like the whole deal with getting a house will be going down. Because I will be buying a house I cant start or continue to sink more money into the "snake pit" so I will be letting go of the ROE.

The ROE was never installed on my truck and has sat on my dresser awaiting the day that never came. From my understanding the only things you need to make this go on your truck is a tuner. SCT or VEC, pick your poison. Also strongly recommended is a crank pin kit from Roe which is like $80.

Heres the original thread of it for sale a few months back.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31267

Nothing has changed except the K&N was crushed a little bit when it was shipped.

Price is firm $3,900 +shipping and insurance.

BUY ME NOW:D

oh BTW, theres seems to be a hold on the house deal...So ROE is still for sale but not urgent...So take your time folks in making your decision.

please feel free to question the members who have the ROE and performance expert stinker for real honest info..

FerrariTruck said:
oh BTW, theres seems to be a hold on the house deal...So ROE is still for sale but not urgent...So take your time folks in making your decision.

please feel free to question the members who have the ROE and performance expert stinker for real honest info..
i have a roe and they are really fun to drive a round and super reliable and for this price it can not be beat for 600-650 wheel horse this is the way to go for sure

FerrariTruck said:

Thats what im doing.The members here are great in helping me with these decisions.Very good information from everyone.Thanks:rock:

scoobert said:
i would give you 2000 for it, not because its not worth 3900 but because thats all i have at this time to spend.

yes I will take 2k for that reason then:dontknow: man you are pretty dumb. Just cause you went and bought you a truck for 20k does not mean you will get shit around here for free

Alright update on the Roe. Long story short, its stayin:rock: Plans with the home did not fall through at this time but sometimes things happen for a reason. So with that said, Roe will be going on the truck. I plan on putting it on this summer once I finish and sell one of my other cars. Then putting in forged internals as soon as I have the space to put er down for a while.

So now I need me an SCT:rock: or a VEC.. Brad, you have one to let go off?

FerrariTruck said:
yes I will take 2k for that reason then:dontknow: man you are pretty dumb. Just cause you went and bought you a truck for 20k does not mean you will get shit around here for free
Got that right brother.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
Alright update on the Roe. Long story short, its stayin:rock: Plans with the home did not fall through at this time but sometimes things happen for a reason. So with that said, Roe will be going on the truck. I plan on putting it on this summer once I finish and sell one of my other cars. Then putting in forged internals as soon as I have the space to put er down for a while.

So now I need me an SCT:rock: or a VEC.. Brad, you have one to let go off?
Thats great news indeed,you wont be sorry.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back