Roe supercharger

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the most boost anyone has pushed thru a roe ??? Or anyone know what the max boost ?!?

According to the Roe website 6 psi is standard and 12 is max, at least with a pulley they offer, not being a 10 owner I have no idea how much it could actually make with a custom pulley, I'd give Sean a call and just ask him.

For some reason, I think Blackviper was trying for 19. Not sure what his is putting out since the build has been finished.

I am running 12 psi with my ROE. I have the JTS Venom over drive pully as well as the smaller SC pully. I did experience some drop off in boost at higher RPM. It was suspected to be belt slip. I have added more tension pullys to tighten up the belt, but I have not really been able to get to the track or dyno to test it since then.

It may well have been the limit of the SC capacity for volume. 700hpodessey documented a significant restriction in the throttle body being a limiting factor. Blackviper was working on a giant throttle body conversion, but I am not sure what his final results were. As for me I am using the ROE TB, and I am done looking for more power in this vehichle.

I am running 12 psi with my ROE. I have the JTS Venom over drive pully as well as the smaller SC pully. I did experience some drop off in boost at higher RPM. It was suspected to be belt slip. I have added more tension pullys to tighten up the belt, but I have not really been able to get to the track or dyno to test it since then.

It may well have been the limit of the SC capacity for volume. 700hpodessey documented a significant restriction in the throttle body being a limiting factor. Blackviper was working on a giant throttle body conversion, but I am not sure what his final results were. As for me I am using the ROE TB, and I am done looking for more power in this vehichle.

I have a 5 - 10 and a 15# pulley... I'm goIng to shoot for the 15# see what happens

Yes .... I run a snow performance - stage II kit, from JTSVP

That's good, my guess would be that it would help you run higher boost. I bet you'd be safe with 15psi, the 12psi figure I quoted from Roe's website is I imagine the maximum you can run with almost guaranteed no problems. I'd bet it can handle a lot more but they only say 12psi just in case some idiot runs higher boost and tunes his engine wrong and blows it up they don't want to be responsible for it so they don't offer a pulley for higher boost than that.

Last edited:
What is your current A/F with meth? What air intake temps are you seeing after the blower?

At WOT around 10.6 a/f ..... Air temp with the intercooler's and w/m in 90 deg weather range. Day time 104 deg / sun set 93 deg / night - outside temp 82 deg - 78 deg

Iv seen my gauge read between 64-70 deg under wot in cooler weather, like outside 70-75 deg

Remember this is all depending on current temp's and times

That's good, my guess would be that it would help you run higher boost. I bet you'd be safe with 15psi, the 12psi figure I quoted from Roe's website is I imagine the maximum you can run with almost guaranteed no problems. I'd bet it can handle a lot more but they only say 12psi just in case some idiot runs higher boost and tunes his engine wrong and blows it up they don't want to be responsible for it so they don't offer a pulley for higher boost than that.

You got it :)

That's running pretty cool!!! Meth helps a lot and your not really spinning the blower that hard!

I have seen 180* temps at the end of 1/8 mile runs! However I am spinning the piss out of the blower and do not have the cooling effect of meth

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back