Roe supercharger

I think the Roe sounds great, but the Paxton has the advantages of coming intercooled out of the box, and it is supposed to have better traction off the line since it isn't boosting as much until high RPM. I hear a lot of guys are unhappy with the top end performance of the Roe, but that both systems are great it just depends on where you want to make power.

The Paxton (and ProCharger) are centrifugal, just like a turbo, and behave much like a turbo in that they have to spool up, hence why the power is in the upper RPM range. Like you said, it's all about where you want to make power. I had a ProCharger on another vehicle I used to own and from a dead stop through the bottom half of the midrange during daily driving it behaved almost like stock, there was hardly any low range power, so it was nice because driving around town it was easy to stay off boost and ride almost like stock, but get on the gas, get it up to about 4000rpm's and when it kicked into boost, it threw you back into the seat and shot off like a rocket. I think if I go FI on my truck, when I have the money, maybe next year, I'm going to go with ProCharger again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back