Ronnie's NA Build

Russian Spam-Bots make about as much sense as the English Spam-Bots do.

I'm still waiting for my dream car as Russia took over production a couple of years ago: The all-new Electric Lada.
I'm hoping it will have the option of "fine Corinthian Leather" seats like some of the luxurious Aspens and Volares did. (For those that remember the ads)! :p

Last edited:
I remember aspens and volares but I'll have to look up the ad! :)

That short guy was funny. Tatoo
Yes he was ,, I wonder if he grew taller after the show ,, we all know how Hollywood edits and fakes the height of actors

Yes he was ,, I wonder if he grew taller after the show ,, we all know how Hollywood edits and fakes the height of actors
Nah I think he died

he was a real midget

So is Sylvester Stallone.. I think he’s only like 5 feet 3 inches hahaha

I didn't know that!
It’s all in the camera angles and editing … would have to look up his actual height I posted to be sure ,,, But he is short . Apollo Creed should have just stepped on him like a roach and squished him ',,, But that would have ruined the Movie

It’s all in the camera angles and editing … would have to look up his actual height I posted to be sure ,,, But he is short . Apollo Creed should have just stepped on him like a roach and squished him ',,, But that would have ruined the Movie
Yea I think it would have changed the whole plot!!

Back on topic, awesome build!!! :D

His heavy wallet probably makes him shorter hahahaha!

Yea Tom Cruise is short too
Except when you see them in the movies hahaha ! There all 10 feet tall ! Hollywood doing its thang of deception . Andre the giant might have been Tattoo from fantasy island :eek::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back