Ronnie's NA Build

Russian Spam-Bots make about as much sense as the English Spam-Bots do.

I'm still waiting for my dream car as Russia took over production a couple of years ago: The all-new Electric Lada.
I'm hoping it will have the option of "fine Corinthian Leather" seats like some of the luxurious Aspens and Volares did. (For those that remember the ads)! :p

Last edited:
I remember aspens and volares but I'll have to look up the ad! :)

That short guy was funny. Tatoo
Yes he was ,, I wonder if he grew taller after the show ,, we all know how Hollywood edits and fakes the height of actors

Yes he was ,, I wonder if he grew taller after the show ,, we all know how Hollywood edits and fakes the height of actors
Nah I think he died

he was a real midget

So is Sylvester Stallone.. I think he’s only like 5 feet 3 inches hahaha

I didn't know that!
It’s all in the camera angles and editing … would have to look up his actual height I posted to be sure ,,, But he is short . Apollo Creed should have just stepped on him like a roach and squished him ',,, But that would have ruined the Movie

It’s all in the camera angles and editing … would have to look up his actual height I posted to be sure ,,, But he is short . Apollo Creed should have just stepped on him like a roach and squished him ',,, But that would have ruined the Movie
Yea I think it would have changed the whole plot!!

His heavy wallet probably makes him shorter hahahaha!

Yea Tom Cruise is short too
Except when you see them in the movies hahaha ! There all 10 feet tall ! Hollywood doing its thang of deception . Andre the giant might have been Tattoo from fantasy island :eek::D

Back