ROOMATES NEEDED FOR 3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

Venom Power said:
What's scary is you had to ask that. OF COURSE I AM... But then again you guys never see me doing that huh? I gotta fit in with you guys bringing your lovelies and eye candies.
just didnt know with "+1"...lol

eddie102870 said:
just didnt know with "+1"...lol

HAHA, yeah +1 could've meant my sock puppet. But no, she's a real drag strip loving female. Nothing inflatable about her.

Venom Power said:
HAHA, yeah +1 could've meant my sock puppet. But no, she's a real drag strip loving female. Nothing inflatable about her.
uh, you gonna let me talk to her?

santeen done screwed up me meeting some of the new chicks:aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
uh, you gonna let me talk to her?

santeen done screwed up me meeting some of the new chicks:aetsch:

Now why wouldn't I? Yall will love her. She's from Vegas and she's a Mopar fan. She used to race her R/T Dakota.

Venom Power said:
Now why wouldn't I? Yall will love her. She's from Vegas and she's a Mopar fan. She used to race her R/T Dakota.
well santeen says all joy is talk stinker now under the sheets:aetsch:

And what is this I heard about the ladies running the 10's at the track in PCB? Is this true? I don't recall reading it anywhere.

Venom Power said:
And what is this I heard about the ladies running the 10's at the track in PCB? Is this true? I don't recall reading it anywhere.
yeah you dont want to take on beth and joy at the track:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yeah you dont want to take on beth and joy at the track:D

I will do no such thing sir. Just making sure I heard correctly. I'll hand the reigns over to my +1..

can I be somebody's +1? I wanna race too...

guess I'll be -2 this year, eh? Don't think anybody's going to miss Pete though:p .

Last edited:
labontecsi said:
can I be somebody's +1? I wanna race too...

guess I'll be -2 this year, eh? Don't think anybody's going to miss Pete though:p .
Hell, you might as well ne my +1 too, I got a bunch of your parts in my truck.:D

Venom Power said:
I will do no such thing sir. Just making sure I heard correctly. I'll hand the reigns over to my +1..
Ooooohhh. I smell a new grudge match developing.:burnout:

viperhauler said:
haha...that's my girl:rock: :D

i'll be giving coaching lessons at the track:D
You can have that job. You got much more patience with her than I do.

Peggy is bringing her own set of keys to the Wolf.... Going to be a Beatch when she cuts a better time than me. :(

Venom Power said:

I'll use Santeen's favorite quote of the Great Doc Holiday from the movie Tombstone "I'll be your Huckleberry". My boosted 10 against your girl in your regular cab. Better bring a bottle :D :D Steve says that I'll beat her by santeen car links:laugh:

Pssss - Dan...you there...we need to talk strategy - ready for round 2??

ROOMATES SO FAR

OPEN ROOMATES
BORDEN
PSYCHO MYTHIC
DEAD END CRUISER
BAD RC
VENOM POWER
DA1CHIEF
STUDERMAN
IH8CHEVYS

Latest posts

Support Us