S FLORIDA GTG AT DRAG STRIP / PICS VIDEOS

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
S FLORIDA GTG AT DRAG STRIP PICS . VIDEO UP AND RUNNING

YO YO YO looks like yall are slow drivers lol im home and gettin these pics up :) neway feel free to add to the bottom of my posts with all your pics ill have the movies up maybe tonight or this weekend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-w8TdciFjg

Last edited:
alright, so I am second to post

well a good time was had by all, some first time jitters, but by the end of the night everyone felt comfortable and times were dropping fast.

I do have to point out that Silver was the fastest color.

The weather held off the rain, but the temp was up and the humidity was so thick you could feel the air as you walked through it, must have been 84 degrees and 95% humidity (at that was at the end of the night) early on the trucks were hot and with 88-90 degree temps and humid air it was all we could do to run the 14.0 @ 100mph dial in we all had. But by the end of the night 13.65 @ 102mph was all the big Silver QC had in her, so hope for some good air in December.

Pics will follow from those that had cameras at the event (and a vid)

and our group photo doesn't have any of that West Coast (san fran BS) let's all hug and kiss crap - we're real men at the drag strip with 93 octane in our blood and tire frying burnouts for our cologne.

Nope no crazzy burnouts this time dont have the tread for that but i have a video that im editing now.. and its my movie camera taking still photos so there not that great for quality... but not bad for being a movie camera biotch...

Well I just want to say I had a blast and I am glad everyone made it out tonight. We all had a great time. Here are some pics. Venmous hurry up with those videos , I cant wait to see them!!!!!

SCROLL DOWN AND U SHALL SEE........
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
VV

Last edited:
dude - no pics with that post - try again

did you all drive up together? Cool if you did 6 trucks back to back, I haven't seen another SRT since I got together with Venomous.

also wanted to pass this along - all night long the tower had fun with our group - as I told the group usually I am the only one that runs up at the track with the SRT10 so it's very unusual to see 2 nevermind 6 (5 running) one filming.

So each time we came up to the line, the tower made a point of talking about us and our trucks (by the end of the night they even had it right that we have viper motors not hemis under the hood).

But we wanted to say thank you to the tower, so when we walked up there and started talking to the lady's that announce at the track, they asked if we were all part of a group or something they could mention, so I looked around and belted out (yeah, VTCOA) and explained what it meant, so she gave us one finaly shout out as we left the track (you can tune you radio into the track broadcast) so just wanted to pass that along for everyone that founded the VTCOA

QckSlvr said:
also wanted to pass this along - all night long the tower had fun with our group - as I told the group usually I am the only one that runs up at the track with the SRT10 so it's very unusual to see 2 nevermind 6 (5 running) one filming.

So each time we came up to the line, the tower made a point of talking about us and our trucks (by the end of the night they even had it right that we have viper motors not hemis under the hood).

But we wanted to say thank you to the tower, so when we walked up there and started talking to the lady's that announce at the track, they asked if we were all part of a group or something they could mention, so I looked around and belted out (yeah, VTCOA) and explained what it meant, so she gave us one finaly shout out as we left the track (you can tune you radio into the track broadcast) so just wanted to pass that along for everyone that founded the VTCOA

NICE!! LOL, I cant wait till we get some small VTCOA stickers made and everyone's sees them on our trucks and knows were all a big group!

-Red

dude ive done the video 3 times now but for somereason the picture is in slow mo and the sound is normal .. so trying to fix this glitch in my software if it dosnt work this time ill just post it with the fucked up sound

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
dude ive done the video 3 times now but for somereason the picture is in slow mo and the sound is normal .. so trying to fix this glitch in my software if it dosnt work this time ill just post it with the fucked up sound

Ken, I told you to step away from the computer!! you don't listen dammit!!

you and jack I tell ya....

First Pic : Moroso Motorsports Park
SRT-10Picture022.jpg
[/IMG]
Second pic is the trip up....
SRT-10Picture006.jpg
[/IMG]
Look at all those bad ass trucks....
SRT-10Picture012.jpg
[/IMG]
Group Photo, no hugs and kiss here, this is the east coast baby....
Left to right : WaterDog, QueLocura, SRT10VENMOUS, QckSlvr, 2ndchance and Persicutor.
SRT-10Picture013.jpg
[/IMG]
Here we are just chillin and taken a break between runs....
SRT-10Picture021.jpg
[/IMG]
SRT-10Picture017.jpg
[/IMG]

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came out. It was a great time and were gonna have to do it again.
Mind u this was my first track experience, the best time i had was : 1/4 @ 14.1 @ 100.46

Last edited:
KillerSRT10 said:
did you all drive up together? Cool if you did 6 trucks back to back, I haven't seen another SRT since I got together with Venomous.
Next time u need to go with us!!! we need more guys for sure. Its an awsome sight to see all thses srt's rollin down the highway and everyone is turning there heads to check us out!!!

KillerSRT10 said:

Yeah - two drove up from MIAMI - two of us meet up on the way to our meeting point, then two were at the meeting point - kinda funny all 6 of us at the turnpike service plaza, hanging out for all of 10 minutes, then two SRT 8 300C's pull up and ask WTF (they've never seen that many trucks together ever). From there we all left and drove up in caravan (damn south FLA drivers getting in the middle a couple of times, but we stayed together for the most part)

Just after we left the service plaza going north to the track (bam! going south is a Black QC) he must have shit his pants seeing 6 SRT10's running north, must have been like WTF am I missing, and how did they all know eachother?

So we all rolled in together, got through the gates, and lined up in Tech together (that's when the tower noticed us and started giving props)

in fact, we all ran dial in so it's true bracket racing for good fun, but there was this Hemi 1500 over in the lanes for sportsman, and she kept saying " he must be lost, all his friends are over in dial in - guess their mad at him or something"

the announcers have a good time up there in the tower, and as many of us can attest to, they are quite funny to listen to even when you a haulin ass down the track.

Nice pics guys!! That's awesome we can put more faces on nicks....

looks like you guys had a great time

I'm hoping this vid makes it up tonight - I think it will be bad ass

also it will prove once and for all the Silver is the fastest color - I've got the time slips to prove it

ok im gonna post the next one ... its shitty quality like shitty.. ill get a dvd version later .. im sick of this i updated drivers now everything is fucked up.. give me 10 min it will be up .. but the quality will be shit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back