S FLORIDA GTG AT DRAG STRIP / PICS VIDEOS

I'll Be In

NBT said:
Sounds good to me...I have 5 days off from the 1st to the 5th

Awesome.:top: If the rest of you maniacs make another official South Florida plan for a GTG, I will start planning to head down there.:driver:

IF we can get enought ppl together were gonna try to rent the track to our selves maybe the road track :) if we can get enought ppl intersted but for now we'll probbably just do the 15$ nights .. we were planning on a big GTG next winter or late fall when it cools down a lil here then we can give people several months notice to get there ass TO florida for a full day at the track.. its $ 5000 for the day and you get the entire park drag strip and road corce with full firetruck ambulance service along with flag men on all corners so we can run the track in heats ... neway thats what we were thinking we may make an offical post soon...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
IF we can get enought ppl together were gonna try to rent the track to our selves maybe the road track :) if we can get enought ppl intersted but for now we'll probbably just do the 15$ nights .. we were planning on a big GTG next winter or late fall when it cools down a lil here then we can give people several months notice to get there ass TO florida for a full day at the track.. its $ 5000 for the day and you get the entire park drag strip and road corce with full firetruck ambulance service along with flag men on all corners so we can run the track in heats ... neway thats what we were thinking we may make an offical post soon...

Yeah ... balls hot here in the summer....but empty on the tracks as a result of the heat/humidity.
1st and 2nd?
Need some dates....

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

to have the whole moroso to ourselves would be priceless...
:rock: I say go for it...you know I'm definitely gonna be there.

2ndchance said:
We would love to have ya come along with us. I would love nothing more than to have 10-12 guys go out for a run. Its priceless to see everyones face when they see that many trucks together. I am sure we will have another one in the near future. Keep checkin in from time to time.:rock:

It really was priceless seeing their faces...especially on the highway. That was freakin great. We definitely all gotta meet up again asap.

I am definately for a GTG when it cools off a little - summer runs were just that - HOT!

the last run of the night was still 85 with 92% humidity, not good for quick times.

Some cool air would do wonders for our trucks.

Well definately count me in! I will do a post next time I am going to the track to see even if just a couple of people wanna join in the fun. Its good to log track time even if its kinda hot right now so you are dialed in when the cold weather hits! I still need some practice driving this beast...I've always had an automatic to run at the track and now its way different! I can't wait to see everyone's face when we roll in again!

Sorry I couldnt make it guys but I had to go to the heat game....It was sick!! Took 3 freaks and it was like because I had three a bunch more wanted to join in. Wound up at The Tides Hotel (Big $$) with 2 suites for 8 people, I had to call my buddy who drove down from WPB to MIA so there would be another guy cuz as much of a man as I am.....7 was a couple too many!! Got pics ....will post...hehe

I am always down for a weds. night at the track. Probaly a lot less people, plus thats one of my days off so it works out well for me. But the way the weather is this time of year is crazy. The next couple of months is noithing but rain everyday and those nasty storms, i think they are called "hurricanes." I think we got really lucky that day with the weather, cause it sure did scare alot of people away for a friday night. I say we plan a HUGE GTG later in the year. This way everyone has MORE than enough time to plan and get things in order. Plus it will be alot cooler out as well. I say October-December-ish.

And All the South Florida Guys better be there this time for sure!!! I'm not going to mention any names.......j/k

Blakewilder....when are you going to post thos pics!!!!??? I'll be your wingman anytime...I'm in Ft. Laud! Can't wait to see your turck and your mods!

2nd....I'll let you know when I'm going up next...could be this Wed or Fri...as long as the doppler radar doesn't look tooo bad by 4pm!

ALRIGHTY THIS IS THE VIDEO WITH OUT THE MESSED UP STUDIO 8 CRAP ITS MUCH BETTER NOW OHH I ALSO TOOK SOME OF THE STILL PHOTOS AND PUT THEM IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO KINDA KOOL. WELL I THINK SO ANYWAY .. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO F YOURSELF LOL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O92CrOrVdQc

AND THOES WHO ATTENDED THE GTG IF IF YOU WANT A DVD QUALITY VERSION I CAN GET ONE OF THEM 2 YOU ALSO ILL HOST IT ON MY WEBPAGE AND SEND U A LINK
UMMMM OK ITS UP ON MY PAGE NOW JUST GO TO WWW.VENOMOUS.BIZ THEN MOVIES SECTION AND CAUSE ITS SO BIG IF YOU JUST CLICK TO OPEN IT IT WILL SEAM LIKE ITS NOT WORKING UNLESS YOU HAVE BLAZZING FAST INTERNET .. SO JUST RIGHT CLICK ON THE MOVIE LINK AND SAVE TARGET AS.. SAVE IT TO YOU PC AND THEN WATCH IT AND YOU SHOULD BE OK...

Last edited:
Blakewilder said:
Sorry I couldnt make it guys but I had to go to the heat game....It was sick!! Took 3 freaks and it was like because I had three a bunch more wanted to join in. Wound up at The Tides Hotel (Big $$) with 2 suites for 8 people, I had to call my buddy who drove down from WPB to MIA so there would be another guy cuz as much of a man as I am.....7 was a couple too many!! Got pics ....will post...hehe

Dam Brotha, u should have given us a call. Ur Livin every mans dream.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Venmous,

the vid came out good. Nice job!! We'll have to get more footage next time around.

GTG at Moroso

Hello to everyone, sorry I missed the " Move" to VTCOA. I am here now and all the pic's and video look great, but being there was even better. Can't wait for the next GTG. I will actually go on the track next GTG. Persicutor is back home ( Canada) and was overwhelmed by the great comaraderie from all and the great ride on the turnpike to Moroso. The looks on the other drivers on the road must have priceless.
Yellow Fever QC # 287 Cheers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back