S FLORIDA GTG AT DRAG STRIP / PICS VIDEOS

2ndchance said:
As soon as all the S. FL. guys can GTG we can maybe organize everything. Maybe if we had 10-12 people on a def. then we could do it.:rock:

Thanks for the Pics. Que.

I'm down for another meet anytime. Just let me know.

No problem.

Those are some SAWEEEEET PICS!!!! :dancing:

And that is a nice group pic, too :D

QueLocura said:
and a few more to glance at...

Sweet Bro i loged on to photo bucket and got the rest of the pic.. they look sweet .. thanx were gonna have to hire your GF for the full time camera girl lol :)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Sweet Bro i loged on to photo bucket and got the rest of the pic.. they look sweet .. thanx were gonna have to hire your GF for the full time camera girl lol :)

No problem bro. Yesterday was a blast.
She'll be down to come any other time. She's now got Venom running through her veins :D

I wish my girl was into it as well. they could be our video/photographer's.
I checked out those photobucket too. They came out great.

Last edited:
:eek: That was a tough vid. But the Miami Vice music took some getting used to. I guess it was fitting since it was S. Fla. Was the vid shown in slow mo? It seemed to me like your trucks should have been moving a bit faster down the track. Man you guys must have had a blast. For real if you guys ever do another GTG during the week of July 4th, I have to know about it. I will definately drive mine from Houston, TX to hang with yall down there in West Palm.

2ndchance said:
As soon as all the S. FL. guys can GTG we can maybe organize everything. Maybe if we had 10-12 people on a def. then we could do it.:rock:

Thanks for the Pics. Que.

Like I said man, I will be there from Houston if yall do it around July 4th (anywhere between July 1st and the 7th).

Who ended up being the fastest of the night and with what mods? I was there last wednesday night and did a 13.7 w/ a centerforce clutch/ fidenza combo.

Rice Eater said:
Who ended up being the fastest of the night and with what mods? I was there last wednesday night and did a 13.7 w/ a centerforce clutch/ fidenza combo.

i ran a 13.7 at 103 .. still stock ive got nos propane hooked up . but i hvent used it yet .waiting to get all my mods working together and 100% tuned before i punch that red button

Venom Power said:
Like I said man, I will be there from Houston if yall do it around July 4th (anywhere between July 1st and the 7th).

Sounds good to me...I have 5 days off from the 1st to the 5th

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
i ran a 13.7 at 103 .. still stock ive got nos propane hooked up . but i hvent used it yet .waiting to get all my mods working together and 100% tuned before i punch that red button

Sweet! We gotta have a heads up race before you hook up the NOS! I may go up this Wednesday if it works out would you be down for some more racing? Anyone...Anyone....Bueler???

Well we just have to see if everyone can go on a wens. most work and cant go till friday night. I say we can do it again a a couple of weeks or so. Give everyone time to plan again. We def had an awsome time. The more the better!!!

2ndchance said:
SRT-10Picture015.jpg
[/IMG]

The official title of this picture is (holy shit this Silver QC only has the DC Stage II and K&N CAI and it's spanking all our asses in our much slower color trucks, including all the RC models)

Rice Eater said:

that would be the big Silver QC - 13.65 @ 102

2ndchance said:
With out getting into a long story , I shouldnt be here right now and I got a second chance at life. hense the name "2ndchance":rock: :D :rock:

Well then, thats the name and attitude to have!!! Everyday is precious...:rock:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Well then, thats the name and attitude to have!!! Everyday is precious...:rock:

patrick

Thanks brotha. Life is precious and sometimes we dont realize that until its to late or something happens to put things into prespective. I def. look at things differently now.

QckSlvr said:
The official title of this picture is (holy shit this Silver QC only has the DC Stage II and K&N CAI and it's spanking all our asses in our much slower color trucks, including all the RC models)

LOMA, It's more like dam the engine bay is dirty. How can something so ugly (silver)be so fast. J/K. Ya, u did alright Qck. Not bad for a QC, but as soon as i get it down, i'll be kickin ur ass for sure. Just wait till Venmous gets his NOS running, too !!!:burnout: :rock: :burnout: LOL!!!

I'm gonna try and make it to the next GTG. Right now I'm working 17 hrs a day 7 days a week, trying to open my business. I figure in the next few months there will be a GTG and I should have a day off by then.=)

Misterhemi03 said:
I'm gonna try and make it to the next GTG. Right now I'm working 17 hrs a day 7 days a week, trying to open my business. I figure in the next few months there will be a GTG and I should have a day off by then.=)

We would love to have ya come along with us. I would love nothing more than to have 10-12 guys go out for a run. Its priceless to see everyones face when they see that many trucks together. I am sure we will have another one in the near future. Keep checkin in from time to time.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back