S FLORIDA GTG AT DRAG STRIP / PICS VIDEOS

RedSrt007 said:
Sweet vids..did anyone break the 14's?

-red

yeah, those were some of the first runs of the night, after it got dark and we had some time to let the engine cool down that same silver QC went 13.65 @ 102

Looks like you fellas had a great time... wish I could have made it....
The gang was pouring shots of Crown at me all night :cheers:

Now I remember why I stick with :beer:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Looks like a good time guys!!! Very cool!!! Love all the pics. Its cool to put some faces to the names too.

Heh 2ndchance, what the meaning behind your name? Just curious.
'

patrick

With out getting into a long story , I shouldnt be here right now and I got a second chance at life. hense the name "2ndchance":rock: :D :rock:

2ndchance,

Glad you guys had a great time. Sorry I was not able to go with you guys, but I had got a hold of some Heat tickets for last nights game Eatern Conference Finals and I couldn't pass them up. Hopefully we could have another GTG in the very near future in which I could attend that way there would be 7 SRT 10's :D Talk to you soon.

Litemup

Here is a few more pics:
Tech Check....
SRT-10Picture008.jpg
[/IMG]
SRT-10Picture007.jpg
[/IMG]

As u can see we put the slowest color in middle of this pic..
SRT-10Picture010.jpg
[/IMG]
SRT-10Picture011.jpg
[/IMG]
Cool down time...
SRT-10Picture019.jpg
[/IMG]
SRT-10Picture014.jpg
[/IMG]
SRT-10Picture015.jpg
[/IMG]

LitemUp said:
2ndchance,

Glad you guys had a great time. Sorry I was not able to go with you guys, but I had got a hold of some Heat tickets for last nights game Eatern Conference Finals and I couldn't pass them up. Hopefully we could have another GTG in the very near future in which I could attend that way there would be 7 SRT 10's :D Talk to you soon.

Litemup
It ok bro. I say the highlights on tv and it looked like an awsome game. I probaly done the same thing. We will catch ya on the next one!!!

pics look good bro.. now where is the other camera that was takin pics .. get postin dammit lol

That was Quelocura. Were still wait on him to post his pictures. We gotta get some more vid next time around and more srt's for sure!

Damn you guys are quick man!! I just woke up not too long ago and there's already 6 pages of stuff going on.
I'm gonna eat lunch with my girlfriend, who by the way is now the official VTCOA cheerleader for south florida :D :rock: Gotta get her a quad cab so she can run it one day. But as soon as I'm done eating I'm gonna post up the goodies for you guys. I've got about 40 something pics so just hold on tight!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Hey make sure you post them in BIG format so we can see them :)

Ya make sure they are big cause Venmous is blind as a bat and cant see shit.
but i cant talk to much cause he posted some good #'s at the track. :rock:

hey hey hey...
i uploaded all pics in BIG format on a photobucket I made... Go to www.photobucket.com and log in as QueLocura. The password is vtcoa.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUICKSILVER!!! Why didn't you tell me man? Woulda gotten a Viper birthday cake or something :birthday:

Here is a small preview but go to the site, check em out!...

Attachments

• moroso 019.jpg
    moroso 019.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 29
  • moroso 021.jpg
    moroso 021.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 23
  • moroso 025.jpg
    moroso 025.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 30
  • moroso 026.jpg
    moroso 026.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUICKSILVER!!! Why didn't you tell me man? Woulda gotten a Viper birthday cake or something

hey QueLocura, no kissing up in here.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
LOL... hey 2ndchance when are we gonna organize the big road track deal?

As soon as all the S. FL. guys can GTG we can maybe organize everything. Maybe if we had 10-12 people on a def. then we could do it.:rock:

Thanks for the Pics. Que.

2ndchance said:
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUICKSILVER!!! Why didn't you tell me man? Woulda gotten a Viper birthday cake or something

hey QueLocura, no kissing up in here.

LMAO well if it wasn't for him, a couple of us probably woulda ended up going the wrong way down the track :dontknow:
...and I'll always find a reason for some cake, love that shit...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back