Sacramento GTG 09 pics

SrtBrad said:
I'm sure you and Todd found something to do while waiting for gas.:D

Option1- See if ya can go 40 miles on empty.
Option2- Turn around and try to make back to the last gas station
Option3- Wait and see what species of Hilbilly arrives first
Option4- Walk

tsmith3boss said:
Option1- See if ya can go 40 miles on empty.
Option2- Turn around and try to make back to the last gas station
Option3- Wait and see what species of Hilbilly arrives first
Option4- Walk

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tsmith3boss said:
Gold star for me running out of gas in the middle of the desert:)
Um......... I saw the 0 miles to empty. Opps. The low fuel light just dinged when I stoped at the pump for gas in Winnemuca. 22 miles till empty:D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Um......... I saw the 0 miles to empty. Opps. The low fuel light just dinged when I stoped at the pump for gas in Winnemuca. 22 miles till empty:D

Ya when I heard that "DING" I just about pooped:bootyshake: And the look on Todds face was "are you fringin kindin me!" lol :motz:

This is the wedding that I set up at 6am in LA the following morning after the races in Sacramento:

MothersDayWedding001.jpg

MothersDayWedding005.jpg

MothersDayWedding006.jpg

MothersDayWedding007.jpg

MothersDayWedding009.jpg

MothersDayWedding012.jpg

MothersDayWedding016.jpg

MothersDayWedding018.jpg

Wow! That's a really nice set up. You have some really good looking equipment. I would expect nothing less from a guy with a mobile editing station in his 10, and cameras mounted in the lower grill :)

I don't care about wedding setup. Show me a bride and some brides maids.

The hemi in the pick is a NA hemi. he ended up running a 13.03

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

You might be able to tell that I am a big fan of Dom’s truck
IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3925.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

The stripes on Speedy’s black QC are awesome
IMG_3929.jpg

Evldsco’s hippy repellant
IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

Hood stripes on Speedy’s truck.
IMG_3934.jpg

Everything is painted on, no decals. The Fangs logos looked great.
IMG_3935.jpg

You gotta love wyoram’s hitch cover
IMG_3936.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

its a shame my bottle fed hemi was running so slow. if i could have gotten it to hook up and if the bottle heater was working,(installed the day before and was not tested untill at the track) i think i would have seen a 12 second pass. ooh well there is always next time right. and yeah the hemi's runnin low 13's are on a stock 5.7 bottom end. one had a broken piston a year ago and swapped in a used piston as a temp repair, and still has not checked the clearances on it (because its a permanent temp repair lol) it was a blast meeting everyone. let me know if you guys end up in PHX we will have to sit down and shoot the breeze. or possably even hit the track.

03ramit1 said:
its a shame my bottle fed hemi was running so slow. if i could have gotten it to hook up and if the bottle heater was working,(installed the day before and was not tested untill at the track) i think i would have seen a 12 second pass. ooh well there is always next time right. and yeah the hemi's runnin low 13's are on a stock 5.7 bottom end. one had a broken piston a year ago and swapped in a used piston as a temp repair, and still has not checked the clearances on it (because its a permanent temp repair lol) it was a blast meeting everyone. let me know if you guys end up in PHX we will have to sit down and shoot the breeze. or possably even hit the track.
It was good meeting you too. How did the in truck camera footage turn out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back