Sacramento GTG 09 pics

come on wheres the other pics already:argh: and is that a carbon fiber hood or fiber glass on trainmans truck?

We get to the Sacramento Double Tree hotel:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG027.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG029.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG030.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG033.jpg

Time to get this beast off the trailer:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG035.jpg

Had a little problem trying to get the beast off the trailer. I still say this had to be a blonde:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG026.jpg

We finally got the beast off the trailer:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG036.jpg

The beast found it's sister:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG005-1.jpg

SrtBrad said:
I was proud of Dom running that beast of a truck. If anybody thinks they can handle that much power out the gate on the first run and not get scarred $hitless then you have no fear and/or brains. I bet he shatters the world record himself in the next 10 passes.:D :rock: That 2nd run was soooo close and am proud of you to be able to handle it without going to the wall. It's going to take a few passes and progressively dial it in.:congrats: :congrats:
Let me drive that bitch!!

This is Friday night Dinner (Thanks Dom 4 picking up the tab)

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG037.jpg

This is how a drag racer sleeps: (Thanks Special Brad for picking up the tab:rock: :rock: )

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG001.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG002-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG003-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG004-1.jpg

This is the us right before heading out to the track:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG005-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG009-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG010-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG012-1.jpg

This is us at the Sacramento International Raceway entrance:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG014-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG018-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG021-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG023-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG028-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG027-1.jpg

I was told to get back in my truck by the passenger of this truck:

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG022-1.jpg

cool pics ....... im at aloss i relly got the itch for racin my truck just like i did with my bikes..... but to go and eventually just get kicked off the track.........i am eriously considering puttin in a cage 4 link and a v gate transmission ???????? help

you guys are all faster than me i rn an an 11.99 missin third at 110 mph on only 8psi..........your guys trucks are better than mine and all of you drive better than me .......this was the first time ive ever been down the track in the truck actull its the first time i have been down the track other than my busas.........but im not makin excuses i cant drive, my truck is a dyno queen !!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
you guys are all faster than me i rn an an 11.99 missin third at 110 mph on only 8psi..........your guys trucks are better than mine and all of you drive better than me .......this was the first time ive ever been down the track in the truck actull its the first time i have been down the track other than my busas.........but im not makin excuses i cant drive, my truck is a dyno queen !!!!!!

You did awesome Dom. Where's my helmet Fugger?

505'sFastestViper. said:
you guys are all faster than me i rn an an 11.99 missin third at 110 mph on only 8psi..........your guys trucks are better than mine and all of you drive better than me .......this was the first time ive ever been down the track in the truck actull its the first time i have been down the track other than my busas.........but im not makin excuses i cant drive, my truck is a dyno queen !!!!!![/QUOTE]

:rock: Yeah, but what a Queen! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Quick

Great pics and a great time. Dom, you'll eventually get a handle on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back