Sacramento GTG 09 pics

SacramentoPics047.jpg

SacramentoPics063.jpg

SacramentoPics052.jpg

SacramentoPics072.jpg

SacramentoPics080.jpg

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Wonderful pics. Makes me feel like I was there. Great shots. Dom, no pressue dude. Take your time learning how to tame that beast. Hell, shifting a stock truck at full throttle down the track is a challenge must less your beast.

Thanks for sharing guys.

patrick

Great pics guys and gals:rock:

Wish I was there, you guys must have had a blast.

No worries Dom, gonna take some time to get used to and controll all that power on the dragstrip, going sideways on the dragstrip is real scary shit, especially with a truck that beautifull and powerfull.

Nice times everyone, glad to see the QC's getting some good times aswell, Trainman as always great times.

I trip how damn clean every single SRT-10 that was there looked:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Watching Dom's truck go down the track was fukn intense! A little more seat time and we will see some low ET's. Dom's truck has the potential to take supertank's record at any track in the country.

In one of those pics it looks like a SRT got beat by a hemi?:dontknow:

noid said:
In one of those pics it looks like a SRT got beat by a hemi?:dontknow:

We saw 13.1 sec runs from the hemi guys. :eek: :eek: I'll have to double check the videos but I'm sure the Hemi's gave the Srt10 trucks a beatdown a few times. Some Hemi's were bottle fed and some didn't want the bottle.

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah i ran it only got three passes i posted them in the other thread almost hit the wall that was flippen scary!!!!!!

I think that anyone else driving your truck with all the insane power it is putting out, would not have been able to keep it off the wall. You had great control. I nearly shatted myself just watching it from the sidelines.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back