Sacramento May 9th

LoveThisTruck said:
K, I think Dom is gonna be coming through as well. Have to see what time he'll be in the area... might be waiting around for his slow ass:p

Also depends on when the LA guys plan on hitting Bakersfield

lukedovichak said:
just thinking thats a long drive. if we go, we gotta get walky talkies and now the g/f wants to come for the drive. cant say i dont blame her :)

i got a cb in the truck, u should get one too:D

lukedovichak said:
just thinking thats a long drive. if we go, we gotta get walky talkies and now the g/f wants to come for the drive. cant say i dont blame her :)

Motorola makes some great 2 way radios, we use them all the time when traveling with a group to a show. They up to a 25 miles range

lukedovichak said:
lmao that could be funny. with a big antenna on the roof?
i have a 5 foot firstick mounted to the front bed rail....looking upwards of 50+ miles on a good day it looks goofy sometimes

hey guys im just a little boring ol hemi, but i am wanting to make the event, ill be leaving from Phoenix on the 8th (about 5am) and heading up, so if anyone wants to arrange to meet up im more than willing to convoy. i just need to know, when and where to be. to meet up and im there.

Scooby82882 said:
If somebody wanna do me a favor, book me a spot for the 8th and 9th. I got promoted this month so money shouldn't be an issue. I'm gonna talk to one of the guys I work with, he's rockin in an SRT 4 done a few small things to it already, he's planning on doing more once we get outta Iraq. Maybe I can get him to tag along.
man if you make it out to sierra vista we will have to meet up in tuscon or so. phoenix for some racing. if you are wantint to meet up for the drive up to sac let me know since you will be heading right through PHX anyway.

03ramit1 said:
hey guys im just a little boring ol hemi, but i am wanting to make the event, ill be leaving from Phoenix on the 8th (about 5am) and heading up, so if anyone wants to arrange to meet up im more than willing to convoy. i just need to know, when and where to be. to meet up and im there.

We'll see you there... Welcome:rock:

03ramit1 said:
man if you make it out to sierra vista we will have to meet up in tuscon or so. phoenix for some racing. if you are wantint to meet up for the drive up to sac let me know since you will be heading right through PHX anyway.

Good possibility, I'm betting I'd be working on the 8th, so at earliest I'd be able to hit the road by 5:30-6:00 pm. Guess that'd put me in PHX area around 8:30-10:00. We'll have to see how things are working out with me, I'm going to try and get a 4 day weekend which would ease alot of trouble on the planning.

Sacrameto GTG May 9th

03ramit1 said:

I live in Phoenix and would like to convoy to Sacrameto for the GTG. I will PM you once I get a location. My thought is 51 avenue and I-10. There is a large service station on the south east corner of 51 avenue and I-10 (south side of I-10). What you think.:D Is there any one else in the PHX area that want to convoy to GTG.:rock:

BUMP

Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Uniboy - California(maybe)
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona
Hucksrt10 - Canada (maybe)
CCM - Canada (maybe)

I made my reservation at the Doubletree today:marchmellow:

Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Noid - California
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona
CCM - Canada (maybe)
03ramit1- Phoenix, Arizona

I never added myself to the list oops

Sigma-Wildcat said:
I live in Phoenix and would like to convoy to Sacrameto for the GTG. I will PM you once I get a location. My thought is 51 avenue and I-10. There is a large service station on the south east corner of 51 avenue and I-10 (south side of I-10). What you think.:D Is there any one else in the PHX area that want to convoy to GTG.:rock:
sent you a PM.

Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1

LMSRT8 – Washington :( it might be a no go for me..sorry guys :argh: i'll see if i can make it

Ccfeyh – California
Noid - California
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona
CCM - Canada (maybe)
03ramit1- Phoenix, Arizona

So, does any one have any suggestions for a place to meet in Bakersfield for the trip to Sacramento.

ccfeyh said:
So, does any one have any suggestions for a place to meet in Bakersfield for the trip to Sacramento.

We need to figure out what TIME everybody will be hitting Bakersfield.

i would love to go but you guys plan this thing on Mother's day weekend.....,dam u !

Whitesnake said:
i would love to go but you guys plan this thing on Mother's day weekend.....,dam u !

You can make it back on the 10th:D I don't wanna hear any excuses:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back