Sacramento May 9th

kcalvin said:
Hey guys,
I am new to the site and just happened to stumble across this post. I live in the Bay Area about 30 miles from Sacramento. I am very familiar with Sacramento Raceway and have attended several Grudge nights. I think it will be great to see all you guys out there. I will defiantly attend the event and pass the info along to 3 other guys in my town that have trucks.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Welcome to the RBC! Go to the new members section and post some pics of your beast. :D

Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Uniboy - California(maybe)
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California

Sacramento Raceway

I live about an hour away from Sacramento Raceway, its a small dragstrip owned by good people. My son and I raced a junior dragster there for three years and had a lot of fun, friendly people, easy tech.

If somebody wanna do me a favor, book me a spot for the 8th and 9th. I got promoted this month so money shouldn't be an issue. I'm gonna talk to one of the guys I work with, he's rockin in an SRT 4 done a few small things to it already, he's planning on doing more once we get outta Iraq. Maybe I can get him to tag along.

EVLDSCO said:
I live about an hour away from Sacramento Raceway, its a small dragstrip owned by good people. My son and I raced a junior dragster there for three years and had a lot of fun, friendly people, easy tech.

So... does that mean you're in?:dontknow: :D

Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Noid - California
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California

Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Noid - California
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona

Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Noid - California
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona
Hucksrt10 - Canada (maybe)
CCM - Canada (maybe)

Thanx for the"( maybe)" Joe!! Momma is ok with the trip. Gonna have to bring the youngin' . maybe bring one of yours to keep him company! :marchmellow: :rock: :D :D

Hucksrt10 said:
Thanx for the"( maybe)" Joe!! Momma is ok with the trip. Gonna have to bring the youngin' . maybe bring one of yours to keep him company! :marchmellow: :rock: :D :D

Oh kewl!!:rock: Its gonna be a great time,Chris is a maybe too,sounds like he really wants to come,I might bring one of them,I have lots of room,LOL:D

Yellow venom said:
2 so far,but Ron and I both are seeking for more,there will be a bunch of us coming down,lets shoot for say.............. 10 or so,,,,,where are you Luke from Brooks and Truibilt

HAHA man, theres alot of ppl here! i didnt even know this thread existed! I MIGHT be in now. I will know in a week. Also. Are you guys bringing any TAIL?? I think i need someone to help keep my head on the road. eeer eyes on the road while i get... lmao! j/jing. but serious are u guys bringing ladies???
:dontknow: :D :rock:

also.. im gonna have to find a way to keep the box with the cover on there 0'C to keep alll the beer cold?? i know we cant be drinking that 0.55% american stuff now can we JOE?:)

Last edited:
When is everybody planning on showing up? Sometime on the 8th? Trying to figure out what nights I need a hotel for

lukedovichak said:
HAHA man, theres alot of ppl here! i didnt even know this thread existed! I MIGHT be in now. I will know in a week. Also. Are you guys bringing any TAIL?? I think i need someone to help keep my head on the road. eeer eyes on the road while i get... lmao! j/jing. but serious are u guys bringing ladies???
:dontknow: :D :rock:

also.. im gonna have to find a way to keep the box with the cover on there 0'C to keep alll the beer cold?? i know we cant be drinking that 0.55% american stuff now can we JOE?:)

I'm so far coming by myself Luke,Whatch ya thinkin:D , will be there for the 8th and 9th.

just thinking thats a long drive. if we go, we gotta get walky talkies and now the g/f wants to come for the drive. cant say i dont blame her :)

lukedovichak said:
just thinking thats a long drive. if we go, we gotta get walky talkies and now the g/f wants to come for the drive. cant say i dont blame her :)

For sure we will have to comunicate all together,So the g/f wants to keep an eye on ya ? LMAO!!:D ,So now you gotta come along!:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
When is everybody planning on showing up? Sometime on the 8th? Trying to figure out what nights I need a hotel for

We heading up Friday morning early, oh dark thirty

ccfeyh said:
We heading up Friday morning early, oh dark thirty

K, I think Dom is gonna be coming through as well. Have to see what time he'll be in the area... might be waiting around for his slow ass:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back