Sacramento May 9th

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento Raceway Park
Saturday, May 9th, 2009

We got members from Texas... Canada... and all over the freakin place comming to this g2g.:rock: It looks like a N/A shootout between ARRESTmeRed04, Trainman, and rottenronnie will be taking place.
We're posting this well in advance so that members wanting to attend, can clear their calenders:D

Here's the thread that started this... http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30524

and here's the track's website... http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/ for directions and additional info.
The details, such as lodging and times, will be comming soon :marchmellow: Post up if you're gonna be there

sounds like a plan to me :rock: :rock:

I don't know if I can make it, It's kinda far. a whole 1.5 hours away.:D

We could probably get Sleeper and Annu out there. And maybe Fast Fred.

i would like to go as well im about 2 hours away really like to meet some of you guys.

Yellow venom said:
I'm in the Canadian convoy,should be a blast tearing it up coming down with Rotten Ronnie!

Like Joe said.....

It looks like this gtg is starting to grow some legs!

Last edited:
This could turn out great:rock: I know there's more Cali guys.. hopefully they'll post up soon.

I have got to get my truck done and moved out here:marchmellow:

black pearl said:
It looks like Feb. GTG is off, and the May 9th is on now.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sounds good:rock: It's 4 months away, and I'm already excited:eek:

Estimated Time: 9 hours 58 minutes Estimated Distance: 615.88 miles

Thats only 615.88 miles from me....

I will try to make it. I need to talk to my GM @ work and see if can take that weekend off...Randy, are you going?..........

LMSRT8 said:
Thats only 615.88 miles from me....

I will try to make it. I need to talk to my GM @ work and see if can take that weekend off...Randy, are you going?..........

There's guys driving 3 times that far;) so you gotta do it:D

LoveThisTruck said:
There's guys driving 3 times that far;) so you gotta do it:D

I know, but like i said on the other thread, May 10th is mothers day and thats our busiest day of the year at work. But i will talk to them on Sunday.

If they give me the weekend off? I'm down!!:D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yellow venom said:
I'm in the Canadian convoy,should be a blast tearing it up coming down with Rotten Ronnie!
Canadian Convoy, Eh :rock: :rock:

to bad Serge couldn't join in :dontknow: - he's way over on the other side though :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back