Sacramento May 9th

chefred112 said:
wow..I grew up in San Jose (live in Newark now)..we're practically still nieghbors and I'm always in San Jose drivin around...I'll see you on the streets soon...:D

Right on bro! I'll keep an eye out for you. There aren't many 10s in SJ so you should be able to spot me quick.

I posted these pics on the other page, but I thought I'd post them here too just in case any of you guys miss them.

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

You might be able to tell that I am a big fan of Dom’s truck
IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3925.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

The stripes on Speedy’s black QC are awesome
IMG_3929.jpg

Evldsco’s hippy repellant
IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

Hood stripes on Speedy’s truck.
IMG_3934.jpg

Everything is painted on, no decals. The Fangs logos looked great.
IMG_3935.jpg

You gotta love wyoram’s hitch cover
IMG_3936.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

03ramit1 said:
Fisrt off. i want to say thanks to everyone for such a great time. and if any new threads are started with pics and vids please let me know. as i do not post too much here.

Dom, your truck blew my mind i cant belive how big that turbo actually is. i knew it was big but i did not realize it was "THAT BIG"

again thanks for letting a little ol hemi from AZ come and hang with you guys it was a bunch of fun.

good meeting you man. I had a blast if you are ever in PHX again please let me know. i would love to sit down and shoot the breeze again. I just wish that our first race would have been a little closer. I really wanted to see low 13's but i could just not get better than a 13.8 w/ a 2.1 60ft. im thinking ill stick to PHX tracks and my 1.9 60's then i should see my low 13 pass.
Did you notice it was me in Reno?:D I was in the far left lane and you were one lane over and we got on it for a little bit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back