Sacramento May 9th

Dom,

You had big MPH on that first one......would have been a 10-easy......just need a bit more seat time......what you should do is go out to the old airport in shiprock and work on your staging..........work with the line lock....and what not...we have it marked out for exactly 1/4 mile.....running from south to north.......

That way you'll be on Kill when you head back east.......

Aaron

OK, wheres the photos...............Anticipation............:marchmellow: ...:rock: :D :rock:

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

..we had an awesome time there!! it was great to meet you BIG boys of the Ram family...pics don't do justice when lookin at Dom's truck..it truly is a beast...it was great meeting you finally Brad, Trainman and the other brothers.. let us know when the next 'playdate' will be...

NorCal SRT-10 said:
It was really great to finally meet some of the guys. It's good to put faces on the screen names. haha. Good times... good effin times!

Hey Norcal...where in Norcal are you?.. a group of us Hemis were fillin some gas in Oakley before headin to Sac and we saw a clean black 10 roll through..:)

I'am sure when the sarge gits his 10 done lookin over, we will know more bout attendence,and pics,vids...........have a wonderful day boys...............:burnout: :rock: :burnout:

chefred112 said:
Hey Norcal...where in Norcal are you?.. a group of us Hemis were fillin some gas in Oakley before headin to Sac and we saw a clean black 10 roll through..:)
Hey chefred, I'm south of Sacramento in San Jose Ca. We did have 2 other black QC's meet us there too though. It may have been one of them. Good to see all you hemi guys out there.

black pearl said:
It was great seeing everyone that showed. The rest of you guys missed a great GTG:burnout: :burnout:
How and the hell did we end up making live long and prosper gestures that night:eek: :D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
How and the hell did we end up making live long and prosper gestures that night:eek: :D

At least Dom didn't try to spoonfeed ice cream to you with his tongue hanging out and drool falling off as he was batting his eyelashes ......:hmmmm: :secruity: :secruity: :viking: :viking: :help: :help: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

wyoramsrt-10 said:

It started with Dom's wife making fun us for referring to each other by our screen names. She said we were like "Trekees" but with trucks. So I said we were truckees and threw up the sign. We use it as "V" for Viper though. The deal is whenever we see another 10 owner, we throw up the "V".. haha.

At least Dom didn't try to spoonfeed ice cream to you with his tongue hanging out and drool falling off as he was batting his eyelashes .....

You know you liked it!

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Hey chefred, I'm south of Sacramento in San Jose Ca. We did have 2 other black QC's meet us there too though. It may have been one of them. Good to see all you hemi guys out there.

wow..I grew up in San Jose (live in Newark now)..we're practically still nieghbors and I'm always in San Jose drivin around...I'll see you on the streets soon...:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
just got home and flippen tireed another 18hrs of driving......i only made 3 passes 1st on 12.7 at 125 2.4 60 ft............2nd pass 14.0 att 88mph broke loose 9in third and shit myself because i almost hit tye wass third pass 1.7 60 ft 11.9 missed third at 111 mph truck is v3ery capable just have never been down the track in it need a good more ten passes.........great meetin everyone good night
kudos for drivin' it yourself !!! :rock: more practice, you'll get there. ;) :)

black pearl said:
Thats because you went too Hooters when Denny's was the happening place:D Peace brother;)
I can't remember does Denny's serve beer. Because I got some beer @ hooters:D

Fisrt off. i want to say thanks to everyone for such a great time. and if any new threads are started with pics and vids please let me know. as i do not post too much here.

Dom, your truck blew my mind i cant belive how big that turbo actually is. i knew it was big but i did not realize it was "THAT BIG"

again thanks for letting a little ol hemi from AZ come and hang with you guys it was a bunch of fun.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I can't remember does Denny's serve beer. Because I got some beer @ hooters:D
good meeting you man. I had a blast if you are ever in PHX again please let me know. i would love to sit down and shoot the breeze again. I just wish that our first race would have been a little closer. I really wanted to see low 13's but i could just not get better than a 13.8 w/ a 2.1 60ft. im thinking ill stick to PHX tracks and my 1.9 60's then i should see my low 13 pass.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back