Sacramento May 9th

505'sFastestViper. said:
i hvae to have a secured parking spot too

I see you finally got back from the beer run last night.

Where did you have to go Flagstaff............lol lol lol

If you come to the Doubletree with me we can just chain the trailers together and rent a guard dog or maybe just get Mikey to sit in a lawn chair and look mean...........:eek: ;) :slug: :argh: :marchmellow:

well guys i'm sorry to say i won't be able to go, the economy has finally hit my job and they have told us that it could get pretty rough soon.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
well guys i'm sorry to say i won't be able to go, the economy has finally hit my job and they have told us that it could get pretty rough soon.

Justin you have to go bro. The economy has been extremely rough on me as well for the last year. Where there is a will there is a way. Is there anything that we could do collectively for you to go?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:

:( wtf bro

SrtBrad said:
Justin you have to go bro. The economy has been extremely rough on me as well for the last year. Where there is a will there is a way. Is there anything that we could do collectively for you to go?
thanks for the offer SRTbrad but i think it's best if i sit this one out man, unless somethin happens between now and then

So, is everyone now leaning towards the DoubleTree? If so, I'm gonna change my reservations. It's a few miles from the racetrack and a couple miles from a Hooter's, but what the hell.

im gunna sheep it.....someone wana start a list of name/hotel? make things easy to group

Right now I'm registered at the Marriott, but if people are going to the Doubletree, I'll gladly change that.

505'sFastestViper. said:
ill be there at the doubletree

What route are you taking? If you're taking the 40 across, we can meet up in Barstow. Then head up to Bakersfield and meet up with the guys from the LA area

well Hello and thanks SrtBrad - wow you all know how to schedule an event and looks like it's going to be an awesome one for sure - don't know if i will be able to make this or not, but will definitely spread the word and help out in getting all the Mopar/ Dodge enthusiasts out to VTCOA's Sacramento May ' 2009 event - make sure you all bring back plenty of pics and vids for the ones that can't make this event (so they will know what there missing :D ) - wtg VTCOA :congrats: :congrats:

geteurdone said:
well Hello and thanks SrtBrad - wow you all know how to schedule an event and looks like it's going to be an awesome one for sure - don't know if i will be able to make this or not, but will definitely spread the word and help out in getting all the Mopar/ Dodge enthusiasts out to VTCOA's Sacramento May ' 2009 event - make sure you all bring back plenty of pics and vids for the ones that can't make this event (so they will know what there missing :D ) - wtg VTCOA :congrats: :congrats:

Welcome aboard there geteurdone,Hopefully you can make an appearance on May 9th,sounds like a possable 6 guys coming down from Alberta:rock: ,gonna be some fun times!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back