Sacramento May 9th

ccfeyh said:
For the folks meeting in Bakersfield, are we planning on an early morning meeting? I'm hoping for one then a breakfast stop (good place to gas up also) in Tulare at Apple Annie's

I don't know man... depends on when Justin and Dom get here(Barstow).

I have a question;

What is the parking like at the various hotels?

I will be towing up, and will be 60' in overall length, the trailer itself is 37' with the tongue.

I have had problems parking in the past at various facilities. I do not want to leave the rig on the street.

I would like off street parking.

FSTJACK said:
I have a question;

I will be towing up, and will be 60' in overall length, the trailer itself is 37' with the tongue.

I have had problems parking in the past at various facilities. I do not want to leave the rig on the street.

what are you doin up this early:dontknow: :dontknow: ;)

FSTJACK said:
I have a question;

I just called the Marriott and they said if it's slow and not many guests, you could park it, but if busy, they can't let you park there.

Has anyone else reserved their rooms yet?

ccfeyh said:
I just called the Marriott and they said if it's slow and not many guests, you could park it, but if busy, they can't let you park there.

Has anyone else reserved their rooms yet?

Thanks man, I have to have a guaranteed place to park.

FSTJACK said:
Thanks man, I have to have a guaranteed place to park.
he has to have a
100guarantee-seal-web.jpg

FSTJACK said:
I have a question;

Thats not a little trailer:D , there must be someone near by there that could scout you out a spot?:dontknow: :rock:

Yellow venom said:
Thats not a little trailer:D , there must be someone near by there that could scout you out a spot?:dontknow: :rock:

I hope so, as Sacramento is not a "happy place" and a lot of bad things happen there.

I do not want to seem paranoid but I have a lot invested in the rig and I don't want to loose it to some lit up gang banger. I am sure there is some place that has a big secured parking lot.

If someone could check out the area in the next couple of weeks I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Jack

ccfeyh said:
Ok, guys, out of all the places we called, I boiled it down to 4 places. I don't know if any of you have ever stayed at a Doubletree, but they are one of the best hotels I've stayed in and they are consistant everywhere you go, plus they are the closest to Hooter's:rock: . But here's a list, maybe we can get someone to make a poll and vote on choices.

Radisson $99.00 Crocadile Lounge, 3 resturants 600 parking spaces 2 miles to Hooter's

500 Leisure Lane, Sacramento, Calif 95815
Phone: 916-922-2020
http://www.radissonsac.com/

DoubleTree $114.00 Resturant, Sports Bar SECURED PARKING 1 Mile to Hooter's

Awesome beds and even better Chocolate Chip Cookies
2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, Calif 95815
Phone: 916-929-8855
http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/RLSA-DT-Doubletree-Hotel-Sacramento-California/index.do

Hilton Garden $69.00 Free Breakfast Coupons, Bar Resturant 5 miles to Hooter's

2450 Venture Oaks Way, Sacramento Calif 95833
Phone: 916-568-5400
http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=SMFSNGI

Marriott $139.00 Resturant, lounge, Starbucks 6 miles to Hooter's

4422 Y Street, Sacramento Calif 95817
Phone: 916-455-6800
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/saccy-courtyard-sacramento-midtown/

Here Jack. Give that Doubletree a call and see what they say:dontknow:

FSTJACK said:
I hope so, as Sacramento is not a "happy place" and a lot of bad things happen there.

I do not want to seem paranoid but I have a lot invested in the rig and I don't want to loose it to some lit up gang banger. I am sure there is some place that has a big secured parking lot.

If someone could check out the area in the next couple of weeks I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Jack

I'm sure we will find you a spot Jack,no one wants to see anyone's stuff messed with:rock: I'm itching to see that bad boy your hauling up there:burnout: ,Theres going to be some badazz rides there I'm sure:rock: .

Called the Doubletree and they said that their parking lot was big enough to handle me. Also they had security on the property.

Looks like the Doubletree for me. thanks love this truck.

FSTJACK said:
Called the Doubletree and they said that their parking lot was big enough to handle me. Also they had security on the property.

Looks like the Doubletree for me. thanks love this truck.

Sweet, no problem... thanks to ccfeyh for getting all that info:rock:
Glad you got that taken care of. We need to have somebody there who can keep up with Dom:p :D

LoveThisTruck said:
Sweet, no problem... thanks to ccfeyh for getting all that info:rock:
Glad you got that taken care of. We need to have somebody there who can keep up with Dom:p :D

"Keep up with Dom?" I'm thinking Jack might have something to add to that?:D ,what do you think Jack?:dontknow:
glad to hear you guys found a secure spot,and we all gotta thank ccfeyh and LoveThis Truck for the great info:rock: ,I like the "secure" parking idea:congrats:

Yellow venom said:
"Keep up with Dom?" I'm thinking Jack might have something to add to that?:D ,what do you think Jack?:dontknow:
glad to hear you guys found a secure spot,and we all gotta thank ccfeyh and LoveThis Truck for the great info:rock: ,I like the "secure" parking idea:congrats:

I am just going to have fun, not trying to keep up with anybody.

But I do love drag racing and hate to come in second.

FSTJACK said:
I am just going to have fun, not trying to keep up with anybody.

But I do love drag racing and hate to come in second.

We all feel the same...
none the less, I can't wait to see what these freakin monsters can do:rock: Have you run yours? Haven't seen any times:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back