Sacramento May 9th

505'sFastestViper. said:
the two most powerful srt 10s in the world gettin it on oh hell yeah

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
JMB DOMINATOR SRT 10 BLOWN and BAD:D :D :D

the red procharger truck it has a nickname of dominator we shall see:D

Oh this is going to be GOOD!! I'm really looking forward to getting down there!:rock: :burnout: :congrats:

hell i might even be there for for work :rock: makes a free gtg for me :D :D :D

Yellow venom said:
Oh this is going to be GOOD!! I'm really looking forward to getting down there!:rock: :burnout: :congrats:

:dito: :dito: :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
is there anything else planned or just the track on the 9th

Not yet... we can throw up some ideas:dontknow:

For thoes of us getting there early enough on Friday, the track opens at 4pm. A little test n tune maybe?

Maybe a BBQ or something on Sat before we hit the track

Lets hear some ideas:burnout:

I think I'll stay out of the planning stages. The last one that we tried to plan, (Famosa) went horribly wrong with all kinds of problems and issues from the start. I'll just show up with vid cams and photography equipment.

LoveThisTruck said:

For thoes of us getting there early enough on Friday, the track opens at 4pm. A little test n tune maybe?

well we know hooters is important... so maybe hooters friday night??

LoveThisTruck said:
ARRESTmeRed04 vs Trainman for sure :D

Don't forget RottenRonnie...vs...either ArrestmeRed or Trainman...QC vs RC... He started this!!!! Thanks Ronnie.:rock:

Trainman said:
Don't forget RottenRonnie...vs...either ArrestmeRed or Trainman...QC vs RC... He started this!!!! Thanks Ronnie.:rock:

Yeah... he's got a smokin hot QC:rock: I'm anxious to see his times at sea level.
Now we have fstjack and 505 going heads up as well:marchmellow: :D

LoveThisTruck said:

Those are some great ideas,we should plan a few events,we got lots of time to get stuff ready.:rock:

For the folks meeting in Bakersfield, are we planning on an early morning meeting? I'm hoping for one then a breakfast stop (good place to gas up also) in Tulare at Apple Annie's

Last edited:
Ya know, there is a lot of economic uncertainty out there (actually everywhere in the world right now).

It is good to see some people just say: "F**K IT !*" and come to things like this anyway! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ronnie

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
Ya know, there is a lot of economic uncertainty out there (actually everywhere in the world right now).

It is good to see some people just say: "F**K IT !*" and come to things like this anyway. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ronnie

This was an easy one for us, it's getting into the car show season, there's one in Modesto that has been cancelled, so real simple, insert Sacramento into the schedule instead of Modesto and we're in. Side's, time for some truck stuff, I'm in PT Cruiser overload.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back