Sacramento May 9th

SrtBrad said:
Good to see you come out of retirement from the VTCOA.:D Hope you can make it bud.
thanks! i still have my viper watch from famoso,,,the ford guys love it,,,he he he

SrtBrad said:
Put the watch up for a prize between the fastest Lightning and Fastest Srt10. The winner keeps the watch.:D
ha ha ha. thats a good idea.:rock:

the watch is now up for grabs!

battles of the S's get the watch,,,will it be a svt or a srt?

now if i cant make it i will need a adress to send it too.

lightninquick said:
ha ha ha. thats a good idea.:rock:

the watch is now up for grabs!

battles of the S's get the watch,,,will it be a svt or a srt?

now if i cant make it i will need a adress to send it too.

How about the SS's and the X Runners? Do they get to play as well? Maybe we can have a elimator series for the watch.:D :D

sounds perfect! i should know if im gona be able to make it by next week:rock:

i havent raced my truck in a year,,,should be alittle faster now,,,but it is unproven:dontknow:

lightninquick said:
sounds perfect! i should know if im gona be able to make it by next week:rock:

i havent raced my truck in a year,,,should be alittle faster now,,,but it is unproven:dontknow:

Whats the deal with this guy:

http://www.soulagesracing.com/

Can you get him to go? Dom needs to set his standards higher and FstJack needs something to look forward too.:D

SrtBrad said:
Whats the deal with this guy:

http://www.soulagesracing.com/

Can you get him to go? Dom needs to set his standards higher and FstJack needs something to look forward too.:D
gary lives up north. he has been running the psca circut with john mahovic,,,,,i got his number,,,i will check

GADodgetech said:
What about some geo's and kia's. the toyota boys need something in their class:rock:

LOL. We'll hold our own. :D

Brad, howa bout some boosted tundra's? or stock ones for that matter.

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
How about the SS's and the X Runners? Do they get to play as well? Maybe we can have a elimator series for the watch.:D :D

Ill line up for it! what watch? fill me in...

LoveThisTruck said:
This is gonna be a good time:rock:

Brad, when are you planning on heading up there?

I want to go yesterday. Man I need a vacation. This will probably be my last time at the track with the truck unless things turn around for me. I want to go up as a group so I don't know what everyone else wants to do but I'm sure we'll figure it out soon.

man i have ben counting down the days at work. i cant wait for this needed vacation. i have not gone on a vacation in about 5 years.

SrtBrad said:
Lightningquick can fill you in. I'm sure he'll tell the story better than me. I'm just a Snowback.

its more of a Old wise tail,,,he he he

a few of us early members got together for a drag event at famoso raceway,,,many moons ago. we had a good turn out, one of the members brought every VTCOA member a genuine Viper watch,,,beautiful watch,,,it really is. i cant remember the name of the member that gave out the watches,,,but i remember the look on his face when he found out im a ford guy,,,lol

the watch is in perfect condition,,,except for the evil looks it has recieved from some of the furd boys:D

who ever ends up with the watch is gona have to earn it,,,,cause im planning on putting up a fight for it:rock:

lightninquick said:
i cant remember the name of the member that gave out the watches,,,QUOTE]

I believe thatd be FSTJACK, one of the owners of this house...:rock: :D

lightninquick said:

a few of us early members got together for a drag event at famoso raceway,,,many moons ago. we had a good turn out, one of the members brought every VTCOA member a genuine Viper watch,,,beautiful watch,,,it really is. i cant remember the name of the member that gave out the watches,,,but i remember the look on his face when he found out im a ford guy,,,lol

the watch is in perfect condition,,,except for the evil looks it has recieved from some of the furd boys:D

who ever ends up with the watch is gona have to earn it,,,,cause im planning on putting up a fight for it:rock:

Well that is a cool thing to do for the site and its members. Seems you were in the right place at the right time, lol, thats cool. Well ill try for it, if you want....

lightninquick said:

So are you going to make the GTG? Post some picks of your ride and times :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back