Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington (maybe)
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – (maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico

Finally a G2G that is within reach. Count me in and looking forward!

Sacramento Raceway Park
Saturday, May 9th, 2009

ARRESTmeRED04 - Texas
Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – (maybe)
Noid - California
Mac10 - Northwest

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL jackass. Dude, I can't believe you're making that long ass drive:rock:
no biggie, was gonna try to haul ass out there but decided i'll just take my time and leave on thursday used to drive a truck 600 miles a day at 65 mph so this shouldn't be too bad

i would like to be on that list dont know if im gonna run shes pretty much stock still like to be included though .

Sacramento Raceway Park
Saturday, May 9th, 2009

ARRESTmeRED04 - Texas
Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – (maybe)
Noid - California
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno

ok got my game plan, leave thursday drive to flagstaff, AZ spend the night and leave friday get to the hotel in sacramento(i think red roof inn, it's on the dragstrip's web site) then leave out sunday morning drive to alburque(spelling?) then make it home on monday and go to work driving to el paso monday night:rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ok got my game plan, leave thursday drive to flagstaff, AZ spend the night and leave friday get to the hotel in sacramento(i think red roof inn, it's on the dragstrip's web site) then leave out sunday morning drive to alburque(spelling?) then make it home on monday and go to work driving to el paso monday night:rock:

Nice Hotel?:rock:

Last edited:
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i read the reviews and apparently it used to be CRAP but red roof took it over and renovated it here are the reviews
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32939-d79379-Reviews-Red_Roof_Inn_Rancho_Cordova_Sacramento-Rancho_Cordova_California.html#REVIEWS
oh yeah on of the reviews said a Hooters is close by too, and they have a pool maybe we could get a group rate there? the rate i got off the site was 109 a night

We can call when the time draws closer to check on a group rate. I'm sure we can get a discount of some sort.
What route are you taking??? Maybe we can link up once you hit SoCal. I think there were a bunch of the local guys talking about meeting and driving up together.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i read the reviews and apparently it used to be CRAP but red roof took it over and renovated it here are the reviews
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32939-d79379-Reviews-Red_Roof_Inn_Rancho_Cordova_Sacramento-Rancho_Cordova_California.html#REVIEWS
oh yeah on of the reviews said a Hooters is close by too, and they have a pool maybe we could get a group rate there? the rate i got off the site was 109 a night

yeah,I think it would be great to be in the same Hotel or all close,makes things a little easier.:rock:

Yellow venom said:
yeah,I think it would be great to be in the same Hotel or all close,makes things a little easier.:rock:
looks like i'll be going into bakersfeild and then up hwy 99 to sacramento, where are you again

LoveThisTruck said:
That's heading almost the complete wrong way :dontknow: Bakersfield is on the way for me
where are you at, and are you gettin your truck or gonna leave it with your old man?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back