Sad news, about Trainman

Hahahaha here I go hoin up Trainman's memorial thread.:eek:

He would be proud! :p:p

I'm late but I didn't know!!

RIP Jerry! The shift King!

Jerry was such a well respected member and forum friend. I was honored to meet him in 2006 at the Bakersfield gtg at Famoso Raceway.

My condolences to his family and friends. Some people do make a difference. Such sad news.
It was back in March it appears by the date on Jeff’s post … I had no idea either .:(

Hahahaha here I go hoin up Trainman's memorial thread.:eek:

He would be proud! :p:p
He used the Volant air system ,,, in some of the videos you will also see the modified fender that I believe he used also for either heat removal or some sort of air intake system .

Mat
He used the Volant air system ,,, in some of the videos you will also see the modified fender that I believe he used also for either heat removal or some sort of air intake system .
He had all the trick stuff figured out. I like the video where he takes the tail gate off. Every thing counts for weight reduction :)

Mat

He had all the trick stuff figured out. I like the video where he takes the tail gate off. Every thing counts for weight reduction :)
Yes he did the things need to run that fast ,,, especially being NA

I was thinking of you and remembered the thread ;)

Dang it's been a year already since we lost the king of the shifter, Trainman!

I for one had the pleasure of meeting Jerry in 06 at the Famoso Raceway in bakersfield - WEST COAST GTG.

What a great day that was! So many peeps turned out for a fantastic day at the track with lots of Trucks, Food and friends!

In memory of Jerry! Trainman! The Shift King! Gone from this world, but not forgotten by your friends!

Rip Jerry! :cool::cool::cool:

Dang it's been a year already since we lost the king of the shifter, Trainman!

I for one had the pleasure of meeting Jerry in 06 at the Famoso Raceway in bakersfield - WEST COAST GTG.

What a great day that was! So many peeps turned out for a fantastic day at the track with lots of Trucks, Food and friends!

In memory of Jerry! Trainman! The Shift King! Gone from this world, but not forgotten by your friends!

Rip Jerry! :cool::cool::cool:
Well said . His memory will live on !

I miss our phone calls.
I can't even imagine the combined brain power of the two of you!!

Jerry, like yourself was truly a participant and not just a spectator by any means!

:cool:

I would loved to have seen his magnificent train collection!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back