Sad news, about Trainman

We didn't agree on everything (imagine that: two car guys not agreeing on everything!) but most stuff. :)
That’s what makes the difference from one to another .. the question is who won the conversations and had the fastest truck :D

That's what makes life and hobbies interesting! If everyone drove a green Ford it would be boring! lol - my Dad said that hahahaha
Huh , Ford especially green ones DRIVE … hahaha now that funny !
Found On Road Dead rings a bell hahaha !

Huh , Ford especially green ones DRIVE … hahaha now that funny !
Found On Road Dead rings a bell hahaha !
YES! exactly!!! Dad drove Dodges hahahaha - he did have a F word RV though :eek:

Damn electrical problems are a massive pain

I could put up with minor issues like power windows not wanting to go up AND down, rear window defroster not working, power mirrors and or seats not working, speakers maybe working, turbo modules not working, etc. I drew the line when the electric steering packed it in.

I could put up with minor issues like power windows not wanting to go up AND down, rear window defroster not working, power mirrors and or seats not working, speakers maybe working, turbo modules not working, etc. I drew the line when the electric steering packed it in.
Anything inside the dash and computer , sensor crap bigs the heck out of me ,,, but I’m old fashioned .. damn new fangled automobiles ! And that includes fuel pumps in the gas tank hahaha

:eek::eek::eek:

Anything inside the dash and computer , sensor crap bigs the heck out of me ,,, but I’m old fashioned .. damn new fangled automobiles ! And that includes fuel pumps in the gas tank hahaha
And those go out often!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back