Sad news, about Trainman

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a text last night

In loving memory of Gerald “Jerry” Arthur Miller all family and friends are invited to attend services held at the Bakersfield National Cemetery 30338 E Bear Mountain Blvd., Arvin on Thursday, March 30th at 1:00 PM.

A Celebration of Life will be held at the Miller family home, 25756 Hart Creek Drive, Keene immediately following the services. All family and friends are invited to attend. Everyone who knew our Dad knows he loved being surrounded by family & friends and we would like to give everyone the opportunity to share stories of Dad, look at photos, cars, trains, and celebrate his wonderful life, a gathering he would have loved to attend.

Any flowers or cards can be sent to our home address 25756 Hart Creek Dr. Keene, CA 93531

Got a text last night

In loving memory of Gerald “Jerry” Arthur Miller all family and friends are invited to attend services held at the Bakersfield National Cemetery 30338 E Bear Mountain Blvd., Arvin on Thursday, March 30th at 1:00 PM.

A Celebration of Life will be held at the Miller family home, 25756 Hart Creek Drive, Keene immediately following the services. All family and friends are invited to attend. Everyone who knew our Dad knows he loved being surrounded by family & friends and we would like to give everyone the opportunity to share stories of Dad, look at photos, cars, trains, and celebrate his wonderful life, a gathering he would have loved to attend.

Any flowers or cards can be sent to our home address 25756 Hart Creek Dr. Keene, CA 93531
I never had the pleasure to meet him on here, but this is sad news. R.I.P. Trainman.:(

Just seeing this. Very sad. I fondly remember Trainman's involvement on this forum/community. RIP sir.

Got a text last night

RIP Trainman you will be sadly missed. Fly easy .

I'm late but I didn't know!!

RIP Jerry! The shift King!

Jerry was such a well respected member and forum friend. I was honored to meet him in 2006 at the Bakersfield gtg at Famoso Raceway.

My condolences to his family and friends. Some people do make a difference. Such sad news.

Got a text last night

Thanks for posting this up Jeff .. Trainman was always and still is a part of the VTCOA family ! May he rest in peace !

I've been watching his videos on YouTube. That Cadillac is the bomb! Under 11 and 134mph -

He was definitely into the hobby :cool:

This says it all. I'm sure we've all felt it
B17A3CE1-A713-4B0D-9C83-E38E94DB374F.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back