SALE ON JTSVP UNDERDRIVE PULLIES $159.99!!!

Unfortunately, since I bought the part, I dont have the gas money to head down that way lol. Hopefully sometime in february I can head down to visit yalls shop

man big dog, you get the chance to roll over, just drop in anytime buddy, we are here about 24/7 lately

LOL sorry the sale is just too freaky! thanks for all the orders, third batch already scheduled!

this is the best mod you can do for HP! the same as our original pulley just one piece that we started making a few years back before anyone else.

on more trucks that Pamela Anderson has been on men:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M]Rick James - Super Freak - YouTube[/ame]

It will bring me a Paris sandwitch this year if it happens lol:dancing2::dancing2:

And I have a secret ace im not tellin yet :)

I guess you could call it a weight saving mod ;)

I'll do a 200 shot and take all you fools

Looks like there is going to be a BERT sandwitch out there also ,mmmmm

our normal underdrive pulley does work with the ati sir

its what we started with

we have these for holiday purposes, but with the demand we may keep them and market them

our normal over drive and underdrive pulleys both work with ati or oem balancers

plus we are or do have in the works to bring back the complete pulley kit for the viper cars, trucks and doing lx cars now as well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back