SALE ON JTSVP UNDERDRIVE PULLIES $159.99!!!

I received mine a few days ago and can hardly wait to install it this weekend. Weather is calling for 70 degrees and sunny... with a 100% chance of tire smoke! Awesome deal from an awesome dealer!

I received mine a few days ago and can hardly wait to install it this weekend. Weather is calling for 70 degrees and sunny... with a 100% chance of tire smoke! Awesome deal from an awesome dealer!

rockin big man, enjoy and have a blast with the time off bud:burnout:

Pics when done please!!!!!!!

Got the new pulley installed today, it went on fine. Here are the pics:

OEM Pulley
IMAG0311_zpsfdbdb4b7.jpg

IMAG0312_zpsf9db7076.jpg

OEM Pulley Removed
IMAG0319_zps73f1ba35.jpg

Pulley Comparison
IMAG0317_zpsc3047da1.jpg

IMAG0316_zpsd3ada45f.jpg

IMAG0315_zpsa1378ca6.jpg

JTSVP Pulley Installed
IMAG0322_zpse003a7f1.jpg

IMAG0321_zps42f34686.jpg

this is one sale more than likely since its popularity we will keep running for a new years sale guys!

thanks for all the support, and have an awesome Christmas! we will keep adding in the key chains as long as they last!

hey tony stan in Denver what happened?never had aproblem talking to you but its beea year right around xmas but after that nothing so this year I got nothing for either truck will w ever alk again? many things I still wanted an you had some projects in the works ????

hey tony stan in Denver what happened?never had aproblem talking to you but its beea year right around xmas but after that nothing so this year I got nothing for either truck will w ever alk again? many things I still wanted an you had some projects in the works ????

Was that english?

Got the new pulley installed today, it went on fine. Here are the pics:

OEM Pulley
IMAG0311_zpsfdbdb4b7.jpg

IMAG0312_zpsf9db7076.jpg

OEM Pulley Removed
IMAG0319_zps73f1ba35.jpg

Pulley Comparison
IMAG0317_zpsc3047da1.jpg

IMAG0316_zpsd3ada45f.jpg

IMAG0315_zpsa1378ca6.jpg

JTSVP Pulley Installed
IMAG0322_zpse003a7f1.jpg

IMAG0321_zps42f34686.jpg

DID you notice any power/gas mileage gains? Im thinking about ordering one but not sure what the results will be/are. Reading a lot of mixed information on pulleys.

Thoughts guys, is it worth the cash?

I've put almost 600 miles on the truck since this install and haven't noticed any changes at all. My mileage is steady at 12.5 and the truck feels exactly the same. :dontknow:

pulley

That pulley looks awesome! Tony, do you have a stock size pulley replacement? I would like to retain the factory belt length. Is there also a better looking balancer we can attach without having to grind a keyway on the crankshaft?

I've put almost 600 miles on the truck since this install and haven't noticed any changes at all. My mileage is steady at 12.5 and the truck feels exactly the same. :dontknow:

Maybe a track time will prove otherwise. What's your previous best pass before pulley?

We cut ours about 15% down from stock, the dyno has shown us an average of 9-13 hp at the rear wheels, will you "feel" it that much in a QC? it really depends on the person, its def not something that will knock your pants off LOL , but there is small gains.

as far as oem pulley slithering, I can have them done, right now the machinest has in line the tb's , shifters, and some hood struts that should be at the anodizer, but we do have plans to do the complete pulley set again. and we do a couple sizes of alternator pulleys, we have just a few of those left , been doing those for the guys with high amp stereos.

the balancer, man all I will use and trust so far is the ATI

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back