Saying goodbye

It appears Jeff has decided to sell the registry....

Wow that sucks!!! Jeff wear the hat I sent ya with pride and don't forget us :)

Sorry to hear it.........thanks again for all your dedication and long hours put in for these trucks and good luck with any future ventures

good luck, dude & thanks:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

2 questions,

ya are hangin around ain't ya?????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

how in the world ya put a price on something like that?????:dontknow:

Well, I hate to hear this but this is better news than what I was thinking when I read the first few posts.....dang you Tony...:mad:.....you made the hair on my ears stand up.....

Wow! Shocking news! How can anyone put more time or more dedication into the registry then Jeff!! Thanks a millon for your endless hrs spent Jeff, who ever bought it has enormous shoes to fill!!! I sure hope u stick around Jeff? All the best to ya!

Jeff has moved on an will according to him no longer be on any srt10 forum, basically not even to post unfortunatly

all i can say is Jeff dont let the bastards get you down ,,there is a few on these boards that take an enormus amount of pleasure trashing and putting peeps down till it gets way out of hand ,,,when you let them run you off because they think they have the right to stomp you in the ground is when you need to stand your ground ,,for me --taking pleasure in total beat down and insulting peeps till it hurts them does nothing for me or the forum ,,thats why mods are here to try and sort through the bull and keep it civil ,,does everyone have a right to speak thier mind ,Yes ,,but IMO no one has the right to verbally abuse peeps on this or any other forum ,, will those that only enjoy insulting others have a wide open right to do so day after day after day ,,,no they dont ,,
I have said things that were not right then regretted it afterwards,and i have a thin skin sometimes ,,
there are some that think they are wholly than thou and do nothing but pick pick pick ,,,there are the spelling police ,the grammer police ,the just im an asshole police ,,as long as you are a person with the good intentions you have had you will always be the better person and dont ever forget that ;)

to Jeff*

I don't know what happened but what I do know is, if it's not the decision you made, it's the decision others made you feel you had to make. And then you are being driven by their emotions and not your own.

I can't say a whole lot about the situation but I gather due to disrespect on some people's part. The world is filled with those who want to make life harder on others as they have insecurities of their own and one's that want to help others because they feel they can benefit them.

People will always assume what they do not know just to bear a title. I can see the extent of the registry research and how much effort it would have taken. Any archiving on any level requires lots of personal time.

Words are words, people are people. We learn, make mistakes, try new things, push the envelope, time after time again.

Sometimes, walking away and being done with it all can be healing, 'cause time heals everything if you have a positive mind.
But the truth in who you are, can't be changed. Only the direction in which you walk.

Anyway, just had to write something 'cause it was bothering me. Suppose I'm philosophical.

Last edited:
Well, since everyone is speaking their peace of mind, I will speak mine and without insult to injury. Blah, blah, blah.....jeff is a grown man and can and should stand up for himself like a big boy. I honestly don't see or understand how any grown man here is "verbally abused". Do you realize how pathetic that sounds? Sure, you're all entitled to your own opinions but come on. Jeff and others who felt I was an "abusive asshole" also were pretty confrontational at times.

Now, quitting? Really? How the hell is the "I'm taking my toy and going home" mentality any less immature than any single post I or any knucklehead has posted? Grow a set of balls, man up and deal with it. Nothing is personal but this dude, Jeff has made it extremely personal in his own lil mind. Being a mod doesn't give you the free for all right to talk shit as you please without some "get back" or consequences.

Dude is supposed to be a grown ass man, quit feeling sorry for him and acting like he's some innocent bystander or rape victim. Really.......I may not be well liked but I'm fine with that. I stick around and the few members that I consider good friends know where my heart is regardless of what my mouth says. They also know I have balls and I take absolutely nothing personal. This is a public forum and feel free to stay and listen or not. We all have choices and Jeff has made his and so have you.

Don't like it? Don't look....don't agree with me? Don't freakin' reply.....simple as that.

Hopefully this doesn't get deleted by our mods as it is only my opinion just as others freely stated theirs. Thank you and goodnight.

I think you guys should have read the posts Jeff was talking shit too . I have been on here for a year now and see how some are praised and everyone is on line to kiss there ass but this situation has been blown way out of the water . If there is a arguement so what . If i dont like Hank or whoever and we get in a fight on a FORUM so what just stop talking to eachother no need to leave . Just my thoughts .

I'm kind of in-between here. Ive known jeff a while and respect what he's done for these forums and our trucks. Walking away is not the answer, after all the work that he's put into it. And honestly, as stated above, we're all grown men here. These are just words on forum, thats all. As repo stated, y'all are jumping on here and feeling sorry for him. Obviously, y'all didn't read all the posts on the other forum, that led up to this. Jeff gave his fair of shots to Hank and it was all in fun smack talk. Yeah, Hank goes to far sometimes, but that's just Hank and he never means it. As a matter of fact, him and jeff have exchanged PM's in the past and were cool with the smack talk before. But it seemed, towards the end, jeff had a personal vendetta towards him. You can't be a mod in a forum full of grown men and act like a high school principle. You're gonna piss some people off. We're not a bunch of Kids on a paintball forum, that need an adult mod to keep us inline. We're grown men, that come on here and use this forum as an escape form our everyday lives. And sometimes that escape, is to talk about the mod that we did to our truck and sometimes that escape is just to act like a little kid. Whatever it is, I'm cool with most of it. Just leave family out of it and for the most part we do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back