Screamin Demon Coils

Fahrenheit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my coils on and my engine is throwning codes, I checked it with the SCT and I got codes:

P0031
P0051
P0136
P0138
P0152
P0158

The voltage is too high, did anyone else who bought the coils get this, and or should I have told Torrie about the coils when I bought the SCT??? Did I fry my O2 sensors???

too high voltage is usually an open circuit

Hmm interesting since i bought these coils also....Iv'e only heard good things about them but can only recall one person having them installed...

Oh dont get me wrong the engine rev's nicely, but I just have all these codes.....

oh ok well did you notice any difference on the old butt dyno or any difference at all?

The response it quicker, but I have the BBK TB too, so maybe a combo of the two

So I have pretty much the same mods as you (just not installed yet) what do you think i'll run...could i even compare to your times? Do you have header with the catless mids? I'm just not wanting to ork out the cash or headers just yet...cost to output just doesnt seem worth it but what do you think about doing the catless mids? What brand would you recommend?
I'm really curious to what is causing those codes, what do those codes mean?

I have a 3000 stall too, so you should be really close. I should be in the high 12's after the stall.

um i like stalls! I have a edge billet 3k in my hemi...dropped an easy few tenths! What did that cost you, where did you get it and how street friendly is it along with towing....I still have to pull my 7x15? double axle motorcycle trailer that i plan on buying with it.....

dont know yet, the builder gave me a stall with my upgrade, but he didnt ship back some brackets I need to I have to wait til tuesday to find out

do you have any spec's on the coils....how much more spark they create or timing differences?

Fahrenheit said:
dont know yet, the builder gave me a stall with my upgrade, but he didnt ship back some brackets I need to I have to wait til tuesday to find out

Oh yea thats right i remmeber reading about that now....I'm going with Dusty since everyone recommends him...i want to price ATS also since they have gotten good reviews. Getting my tranny rebuilt is on the top of my to do list! I can't wait to see how yours turn out....It should shift/feel alot better with just the built tranny right? Hopefully no more sloppy shifting and 1-2-2 shifts....

put my coils ,wires and BBK on at same time ,,no codes :dontknow:

Holly crap, that's a shit load of codes man! My coil packs threw no codes or anything.
Performance wise, it's hard to tell if the truck improved as I haven't had much seat time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back